Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bridesmaid to be!!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Katie_louise, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Katie_louise

Katie_louise Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm being bridesmaid to my best bud next september...I want to loose the weight by this year...only have about a stone and 4lbs to loose...but want help from someone in the sam situation as me :)

Anyone?! :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelz

shelz Silver Member

My similarities lie in the fact that I am getting married in August, so not quite the bridesmaid but the bride. Ideally I would love to loose 1 stone 4 pounds by then. One pound per week would be all it would take. 25 weeks Friday until the rehersal, 18 pounds to loose.

4. Katie_louise

Katie_louise Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ohhh get you!!! well we both wanna loose the same really....are you doing any particular diet?! x

5. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Nope, just healthy eating, calorie counting and a lot of exercise. A fitness DVD one day and the gym for 30 minutes cardio the next.

Are you?

6. sham88

sham88 free2bme

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Paleo/Clean
    Hi I hope its ok i join you?? Im being Bridesmaid for my (sickingly thin) sister in oct and i would love to be at least two stone lighter, especially because the other bridesmaid is a size 6 (uk) I have been doing Slimming world half heartedly since the summer and have lost 1 stone 10lbs so far. have just started lipotrim this week for a good kick up the ass but dont think ill stick to it, the not eating part of it is depressing so might just do it the healthy way:) hope you are all getting on great and we can support eachother through this xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.