Bridesmaid to be!!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Katie_louise, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Katie_louise

Katie_louise Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm being bridesmaid to my best bud next september...I want to loose the weight by this year...only have about a stone and 4lbs to loose...but want help from someone in the sam situation as me :)

Anyone?! :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelz

shelz Silver Member

My similarities lie in the fact that I am getting married in August, so not quite the bridesmaid but the bride. Ideally I would love to loose 1 stone 4 pounds by then. One pound per week would be all it would take. 25 weeks Friday until the rehersal, 18 pounds to loose.

4. Katie_louise

Katie_louise Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ohhh get you!!! well we both wanna loose the same really....are you doing any particular diet?! x

5. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Nope, just healthy eating, calorie counting and a lot of exercise. A fitness DVD one day and the gym for 30 minutes cardio the next.

Are you?

6. sham88

sham88 free2bme

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Paleo/Clean
    Hi I hope its ok i join you?? Im being Bridesmaid for my (sickingly thin) sister in oct and i would love to be at least two stone lighter, especially because the other bridesmaid is a size 6 (uk) I have been doing Slimming world half heartedly since the summer and have lost 1 stone 10lbs so far. have just started lipotrim this week for a good kick up the ass but dont think ill stick to it, the not eating part of it is depressing so might just do it the healthy way:) hope you are all getting on great and we can support eachother through this xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.