BRIGHTON MEET AUGUST 2009!

night-owl

Gold Member
What about it? Any interest? The August meet in Jury's Inn (beside the station) was a great success so I was just wondering if we'll do another?
Frances

Sounds good to me :cool: I'm meant to be taking the girls up to Birmingham for a week to spend time with my Mum, so hopefully it won't clash.

I would luv to come and meet everyone finally lol x

DQ, give us a shout on here as soon as you know when you will be around in August and we'll take it from there. I'm actually in Spain (woohoo) the first week, so that leaves us 14/15th August, 21/22nd August or the Bank Holiday weekend right at the end of the month (the BH is Monday 31st August).

Count me in. x

me!

Let's go for either Saturday 15th August or Saturday 22nd August. Or we could even do both! I'm quite happy to pitch up at Jurys both Saturdays and meet with who ever is there, if we find we can't agree on a Saturday lol!

I'm interested. ;)

Hi folks :)

I'm thinking I should maybe cancel or postpone the York meet I suggested for early Sept as this meet now looks like happening only 2 weeks before that one?

Isis

I can only do brighton

Ooooh, only just noticed this! I'd love to come to a Brighton meet......... is it definately on??

OK let's shoot for mid August. Along the same lines as last year, I will be at Jury's Inn recpetion, right beside Brighton station, Friday 14th August eve. And for those travelling down on the Saturday 15th August at the entrance to the pier at 3pm.
Frances

Back