Brightspark's diary - 1 day to go

brightspark

Hi

I joined LL in 2006, and lost 5 stone in 5 months. I went on to maintenance but over the course of 10 months put 4 stone of it back on - When I started eating again, I went for it big time!:cry:

I am now in the right frame of mind, and am going to try W8 matters where I have 4 food packs, 4 ltrs water and one light meal per day. I'm hoping that eating sensibly each day, will encourage me to eat properly once i have lost the weight i need to lose (or it may backfire and I'll cheat!- but hopefully not!)

I have told DH about this and my best friend (who is thinking about doing it herself), but other than that, because of my "failure" last time, I am going to keep it to myself. I am going to try to keep a diary each day, to help me through this. I know the first 2-3 weeks will be hard, especially as I have done it before!

Everyone on this site is extremely encouraging and it's nice to know I won't be alone in this struggle. I especially like looking at the before and after inspiration thread - this really keeps me motivated.

Oh well, tomorrow is the start of a new life, a happier, healthier me. Here goes......

Annie
:)

Back