Briks Abroad

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by htpink, 11 April 2007 Social URL.

1. htpink

htpink CDC

Can anyone tell me if they've taken briks in their suitcase on an aeroplane? Do they explode or are they ok?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    bricks abroad?? im not even sure if i wana ask why?? lol!!
    You should contact who your flying with and ask them they may know - although i would assume that they should be ok!
    xxx

4. emmalouise

emmalouise Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    May have to pay excess baggage fees though !!!!!!

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    LOL at this post, my holiday last year, 10 tetras and 5 peanut bars, all in one suitcase!!!

They travelled just fine, but wrapped them up in a bin liner just incase they did explode but they all travelled really well x

6. LAINEY

LAINEY Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I know this sounds like I'm being total anal with flight restrictions and all, but please be careful what you pack - it could be stopped by good ol' Customs! NO FOOD ITEMS are allowed, and although you're referring to the cartons, if the bars were found - you could potentially face a fine, etc! Only saying this as I know of peeps who were kindly taking some bars of Cadburys chocs over to Canada for our friends, and they were let off with a warning! It's common knowledge now about importing food stuffs abroad, and although things like meat may be what you class in that catagory, it can spill into many other products too!
    After waffling all that :)blahblah: ) - have got to say, that I've had MANY clients take their CD products on holidays with them, and I've not had to visit any of them in jail, or convince any Customs officers that it really is Cambridge powder sachets, and not the largest haul of cocaine they've seen that week! :eek:
    Perhaps check with your travel agent/airline before departure, just to cover yourself! Should be fine, but I hate for anything to spoil your trip.;) Tons of people fly out every day, and pack all sorts of goodies in their cases! At least all the products are labelled clearly and can be verified if need be!!!

Okay - I'll shut up now! I'm irritating myself now! :silly:

Your over-the-top-matey,
    Lainey xxx

7. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    I opened a new box of banana tetras this afternoon from Cambridge and one had exploded and the mess all over the others was eeeeuuuugh!! All the other 26 are unsaleable so HO will be getting a telephone call in the morning. Grrr

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    As long as you are not contraiveining any local laws then you are fine to take briks, as long as they are packed in your suitcase, all information regarding liquids is posted on Airport websites.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.