Briks Abroad

bricks abroad?? im not even sure if i wana ask why?? lol!!
You should contact who your flying with and ask them they may know - although i would assume that they should be ok!
xxx

LOL at this post, my holiday last year, 10 tetras and 5 peanut bars, all in one suitcase!!!

They travelled just fine, but wrapped them up in a bin liner just incase they did explode but they all travelled really well x

I know this sounds like I'm being total anal with flight restrictions and all, but please be careful what you pack - it could be stopped by good ol' Customs! NO FOOD ITEMS are allowed, and although you're referring to the cartons, if the bars were found - you could potentially face a fine, etc! Only saying this as I know of peeps who were kindly taking some bars of Cadburys chocs over to Canada for our friends, and they were let off with a warning! It's common knowledge now about importing food stuffs abroad, and although things like meat may be what you class in that catagory, it can spill into many other products too!
After waffling all that :)blahblah: ) - have got to say, that I've had MANY clients take their CD products on holidays with them, and I've not had to visit any of them in jail, or convince any Customs officers that it really is Cambridge powder sachets, and not the largest haul of cocaine they've seen that week! :eek:
Perhaps check with your travel agent/airline before departure, just to cover yourself! Should be fine, but I hate for anything to spoil your trip.;) Tons of people fly out every day, and pack all sorts of goodies in their cases! At least all the products are labelled clearly and can be verified if need be!!!

Okay - I'll shut up now! I'm irritating myself now! :silly:

Your over-the-top-matey,
Lainey xxx

I opened a new box of banana tetras this afternoon from Cambridge and one had exploded and the mess all over the others was eeeeuuuugh!! All the other 26 are unsaleable so HO will be getting a telephone call in the morning. Grrr

As long as you are not contraiveining any local laws then you are fine to take briks, as long as they are packed in your suitcase, all information regarding liquids is posted on Airport websites.

Back