Bring it on!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by BADWOLF, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. BADWOLF

BADWOLF New Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, this must be my hundredth diet and if I don't do it this time, then I guess I'm destined to be a fat bird forever! I'm starting tomorrow (as I'm sure many of you are also - good luck) and this time, I HAVE to succeed!

Wish me luck!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thisismyyear

thisismyyear Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world starting 06.01.2010
    good luck i too am starting tomorrow. im joining sw again on weds. done it loads of times lost 2 stone last year but put it all back on and more. im biggest ive ever been. good luck

4. BADWOLF

BADWOLF New Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have also done SW before about 8 years ago but have avoided it since because I learnt how to push the boundaries! My last diet was similar to Lighter Life and there is no way I'm drinking all that water again.

I'm feeling really ready for this now and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hope day one goes well - good luck!!!

x

5. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Badwolf and thisismyyear just wanted to say good luck on starting Slimming world tomorrow im sure you will do very well! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.