Britains Fattest Man tonight

I'll be watching this. I could say how did he get that big?! But I'm 26 stone and not even 21 years old so you know... heh....

Yes but you are on here doing something about it.

I'll be watching this. I could say how did he get that big?! But I'm 26 stone and not even 21 years old so you know... heh....

The difference is Emma, you are here doing something about it!!

All of us on here have got to that point where enough was enough. If we can see it in ourselves why cant other people????

Im really looking forward to watching this - although i may have to record it as OH prob wont like it much!

I watched the half ton man the other night and come to the conclusion that his wife was some sort of 'feeder'...

Yep. There is this woman in America who earns thousands of dollars by letting strangers buy her food and feed her and also eat the food off her!
Absolutely disgusting!

Yep. There is this woman in America who earns thousands of dollars by letting strangers buy her food and feed her and also eat the food off her!
Absolutely disgusting!

Oh my, that is quite something!! :eek:

Absolutely disgusting!

Oh yuk. I want to be sick !!!!

It is the first break and I wanted to put this here before I forget it.

The consultant/surgeon, what a fantastic man. What he said about hunger and us having to snack and feed our hunger has made a terrific impact on me. He is so right. When he said a lion in the wild if it had hunger pangs would not snack on a chipmunk until his next antelope was a brilliant way of putting it.

There is no harm in feeling hungry for a while. I am going to try and remember that when I am reaching for something to kill the pangs .

I do hope they can do something for this poor, poor man.

I hope he survives the op okay. This is certainly an eye opening programme!!

I do feel sorry for him, he's clearly lonely. But it did Irk me when he said 'I wouldn't have cost the tax payer £100k a year if they would've given me the operation sooner' - we all have to take responsibility for our own actions.

Bit harsh for the care package to be cut so much, poor guy's probably panicking about how he'll cope.

Hurry up and finish ad break!!

That surgeon is an Angel!!!
God bless him!

Isn't he just.

How can Paul's local authority halve his benefits just as he is going home from the hospital and when he needs the most support.

I do not go along with excessive benefits but surely to do that now is a step to far and to soon.

Isn't he just.

How can Paul's local authority halve his benefits just as he is going home from the hospital and when he needs the most support.

I do not go along with excessive benefits but surely to do that now is a step to far and to soon.

I agree, I am a Social Worker, and personally, I would have kept the care package- especially until he had at least 6 weeks at home and then re-assessed his abilities. Everyone works differently I suppose....sigh..

How much he weight now? Google claims 37 st

They probably assumed the fact that he's in all the papers and making a documentary probably means he's getting some money from that, or at least has the option to..

21st lost in a year??!!! wow
and they weighed him before the op at nearly 58 stone.. so yeah, 37 ish stone then..

to be fair 1 1/2 stone of that was the flap they cut off his leg.. :)
did you see it in the bottom of the bin??

to be fair 1 1/2 stone of that was the flap they cut off his leg.. :)
did you see it in the bottom of the bin??

I did and it is impossible to imagine just one flap weighing that much.

He must have gone through hell being trapped in that body.

I hope channel 4 do a follow on at some time.

Back