Britain's Got Talent

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Oh my god! I must be mad!! I actually thought the miming monkey was actually really good :eek:

I'll get my coat..... :wave_cry:

I think it's ace! Some great acts really attention grabbing.

Dizzy x

I TOTALLY agree with the monkey being fab & the opera singer. They were amazing IMHO.

The monkey thing actually made me LOL :D

And this batton twirler who is on at the mo is amazingly tallented too.

In this world where we only ever seem to hear negitivity, it's so refreshing to champion some of the good things that exist.

When the opera guy was on, me and my bloke stopped what we were doing (both not actively watching the telly) and went over to the telly box. We stood and hugged each other with tears in our eyes and laughed, wondering how many other people across the country were doing exactly the same thing.

Makes you proud to be British! We're such softies, aren't we? lol

xxxxx

Just started watching it now. The monkey act was hilarious.

The opera singer. OMG....that was so moving.:cry::cry::cry: Wow!!!

I have to agree the hip action that monkey has ....welll I was pmsl.......! That guy who sang....omg how talented is he......!

Shame it's on daily rather than once a week though :( Messes up my routine:eek:

Would have been good to have something to look forward to at the end of the week for a few weeks running, rather than having them altogether.

I did actually cry when listening to the opera singing salesman! I've become so emotional since having my lo, it's ridiculous lol! How fantastically talented is he though...he blew me and everyone away! Did you see the look on the piers bloke when he walked out? It was like 'Oh here we go...:rolleyes:*tut*' Can't wait to watch again tonight :)

Shame it's on daily rather than once a week though :( Messes up my routine:eek:

Would have been good to have something to look forward to at the end of the week for a few weeks running, rather than having them altogether.

Is it really on everyday?

I just assumed it was a Saturday evening thing.

I'll have to find out when it's on. I bet my kids would love it. I only saw a bit of it last night and the rest of the family were watching a dvd as Mizzy refuses to watch any thing other than Dr Who on Saturday evening.

Dizzy x

no one mentioned the pig. He was so sweet lol.Loved it when Ant said he fancied a bacon butty.:rotflmao:

Thanks Sonya. Shame it's a bit late for the boys though.:( It seemed like perfect family entertainment to me, the bit I saw.

Dizzy x

It is great family entertainment. DS2 wasn't about, but I did record it and picked out bits he'd be interested in. Nothing like watching it altogether though is there.

When was the last time we had a variety talent show? Opportunity Knocks, New faces?

Could never understand why every talent show has to be about singing??:confused:

Oh...BTW. Anyone watch the Britains got More Talent on ITV2?

I had tears in my eyes about 3 times last night watching, that; from laughter for the guy with the monkey, to emotion watching the guy from carphone warehouse - how powerful was that :cry:and the batton twirling guy, I really felt for him - bless him, he was really good!

I loved that 14year old lad who sang 'Unchained Melody' tonight - he rocked!!!

And the Coventry dancing boyz - I wish I had a tenth of their energy!!!!

Good fun!

xx

Back