Britains got talent???

That his "story" about being an ordinary guy making good through this competition is false.

Apparently he won another competition 7/8 years ago I think and used that money to have professional lessons and study opera singing, which included a class with Pavarotti.

Which seems a sensible thing to do - and Bessie has definitely been trained, so don't see the difference. But I've seen posts elsewhere saying they feel "cheated" about it :confused: ....

I hope he wins

Hmmmm Connie ain't that good in my eyes - irritating yes - entertaining noooooo! First impression very cute but then cuteness wanes with me i'm afraid!!!! What's with the wobbling voice - och no!! cringeworthy !!!!

I'm sure if i were her mum i'd be sooo proud but i'm not and she irritates me lol.

Paul Potts or Bessie to win!!!

I hope Connie walks it............. i wish i had half her confidence at my age.

So what if she had a few missed notes..... she's 6 years old and most 6 year old these days couldn't do what she just did.

And from what i can remember the variety show is usually fully of lame comedians and singers that belong on the cabaret circuit........

The last good acts i can remember on there were the Shaolin Monks a few years ago and Hayley Westenra a couple of years ago.

As for Paul Potts yeah, he may be good........ but it seems he's ony good at singing that one song........ at least Connie tried something different in the semi-final.

He did a different song in the semis too - looks like they all had to change acts for those, but allowed/advised to do the original in the final.
I think for a 6 yr old she's good - hope Simon doesn't get her on a contract and ruin her childhood, could be the worst thing for her appearing on this.

He did a different song in the semis too - looks like they all had to change acts for those, but allowed/advised to do the original in the final.
I think for a 6 yr old she's good - hope Simon doesn't get her on a contract and ruin her childhood, could be the worst thing for her appearing on this.

Totally agree with you Ellie!!!!

Imagine a Connie album - OMG - grandpa and grandma songs spring to mind eeeeeuuuuwwww!

hope Simon doesn't get her on a contract and ruin her childhood, could be the worst thing for her appearing on this.

You never know. He is fab with kids. Did you see him on This is your Life?

Oh yep, i remember now...... just that it was that forgettable to me.

I think the main difference between Connie and Bessie is this....... Connie is doing something she love's to do and Bessie is doing something her parents are telling her she loves to do......

But each to there own....... but Connie to win in my eyes (or ears)!!!

Well I've voted for the Kombat Breakers because they are from Cov (where I live!! ....lol and to be honest I would like to see them or the Bar Wizards (or barstewards as Karen called them....lol!) win..... because they are both completely different to anything I've ever seen on royal variety...... like someone said it's usually full of singers and comedians and probably will have the 'professionals' covering that area.....

Connie is very cute but I feel we need something with a bit more 'oooomph' if you know's what I mean.....:D

Kombat Breakers for me.........:D:D

No - but did he have £££ signs in front of his eyes with those kids :rolleyes: ? !!

Hopefully her parents won't let her do too much too soon - she could have a brilliant career when older given her current pitch, as long as she doesn't ruin her voice using it too much now :)

Hiya Mich

Yeah you are totally right - they were FABULOUS!!

I would be happy for the Kombat Breakers are the Barstewards to win......

The barstewards remind me of when me, Jem and her mate Lisa went to the living room in manchester ... We had to wait ages for a drink cos some div was doing all that cocktail shaking stuff for another customer.... it annoyed us immensely but wonder if it was them?!?!!? PMSL

Anyone know where in Manchester they work?

My order would be

1st Connie
2nd Bar Wizards
3rd Combat Breakers
4th Damon Scott
5th Bessie
6th Paul Potts

Also i wonder how many people have gone in to the bar where the Bar Wizards work, ordered a drink..... Watched them do the little routine and then just as they go to pour it say....... "changed my mnd.... just a water please!!"

Hiya Mich

Yeah you are totally right - they were FABULOUS!!

I would be happy for the Kombat Breakers are the Barstewards to win......

The barstewards remind me of when me, Jem and her mate Lisa went to the living room in manchester ... We had to wait ages for a drink cos some div was doing all that cocktail shaking stuff for another customer.... it annoyed us immensely but wonder if it was them?!?!!? PMSL

Anyone know where in Manchester they work?

PMSL - probably was them........ you could have been served (so to speak....oooooeeeerrrr!) by them...... and now there on the telly....LOL....!!!

I think they need some high energy in the Variety Show.... and the Kombat Breakers or Bar Wizards would be just the ticket....:D

I've seen the Kombat Breakers loads - they are always involved in big events in town..... Xmas lights show, summer festivals, in fact one of them teaches Street Dancin at my daughters Dance School and appeared in the show too....!!

Go Kombat Breakers, Go Kombat Breakers.......

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

oh damn it i forgot to watch it!!! lol

I'm watching E4 big bro diary room uncut - how thick am i?!

I'm glad that Paul won it. I think he'll get the most out of it in the end. IMO anyway.

Might not be quite so appreciated in this country mind you.

You didn't miss much Karen, rather boring results show.

Yes, I think Paul will gain the most from it (already several dentists have already offered to sort his teeth apparantly
sleepinr.gif
). Connie has plenty of time to develop her voice and I'm sure Simon'll have first option on a contract
smilefac.gif

I'm chuffed to bits that Paul won!

It was probably his last chance - the others are all young enough to forge careers from this springboard anyway!

xxxxx

Back