Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

childcare is a scary expense these days. I'm lucky my daughter is older so she only needs breakfast club and after school club. The annoying thing is I really don't think childcarers charge too much it just adds up and like you say slimmerme there is no help!

Our breakfast club only charges £3.50 for example and the kids can be there from 0730 and walked along to school before 9, and they have a range of breakfast food for them. That isn't a lot to pay for that and I wouldn't expect them to charge any less, but when you add it up daily, weekly, as well as afterschool and the baby full time with a childminder, it's just scary.

I really think there should be more help for parents willing to work.

I don't know how they expect you to survive on those hours Brittany I agree it's definitely time to be looking elsewhere, hope you can find something. The best paid jobs in retail are Aldi and Lidl, but you have to work extra hard for it lol. Might be worth seeing if there are any opportunities with them. Hubby has worked for Aldi for 5 or 6 years and worked himself up from store assistant-depute manager and starting as assistant manager at beg of August, so they seem to promote from within which by the sounds of what you said your employer doesn't!

they are :) lol xx

theres an aldi right up the road from me so ill have a look ive always wanted to work in a supermarket dont know why its just an urge ive had. yeah its rediculous these childcare prices.. amd the fact that theres no help is terrible no wonder peolle dont wanna work :(

xx

I know they are talking about promoting you Brittany but they brought in someone else didn't they? I kinda feel that was unfair :( So that's what i was meaning about them not promoting internally, maybe they do but they are also being crappy about it at the same time by making you wait and cope with things as they are for possibly a LONG time. Which shouts of being used really, you are obviously capable but they don't want to pay you what you deserve.

unless they thought I was capable but then decided I wasnt?? grr.. I dno they are taking the piss grr...

im in the dentist, anyone who says they enjoy are lying lol... waiting to have my teeth xrayed then I think they might polish and scrape which absolutely kills and I hate... maybe they will do that another day who knows...

going to buy an internal tv ariel after this and find something to be my something new..

and thats my day off... hope everyone has a good day :) xx

so ive been told off by the dentist for eating too much fruit haha ya just cant win..

bought the indoor ariel and its utter tosh so thats going back tomo

new thing for the day: made lasagne with this...

ForumRunner_20130711_131746.png

looks at bit like dog food but maybe with all the herbs and garlic salt but should be ok im starving so im looking forward to it :)

xx

I got told off by my dentist for that too. It was like "i'm suppose to eat healthy, i am, and now its harming my teeth?!"

I got told off by my dentist for that too. It was like "i'm suppose to eat healthy, i am, and now its harming my teeth?!"

its ridiculous isnt it... well ive had a freddo instead (synned) look what they have brought me to ha x

its ridiculous isnt it... well ive had a freddo instead (synned) look what they have brought me to ha x

good call, healthy for unhealthy, well if the dentist "orders" it :p

food for today...

b) philly (4) crispbread (heb) banana
l) lasagne (hea) balsamic dressing (0.5) apple tangerine
d) stirfry, beans sauce (0.5)
s) freddo (5) hot choc (4)

syns 14
total spent today: 6.23
new thing: lasagne from packet

weigh in tomorrow.... hopefully will lose something.... but totm has turned erghhhh im nervous :(

I lost 4lbs!!!!!!!!! wooooooo lol
well officially because I didnt go weigh in I lost 2.5lbs BUT im going my own weigh in last week which was a 1.5gain THEREFORE 4lbs off haha

just shows that when I stick to it it works :)

got 6lbs to lose in 5 weeks still doable got a few meals out this week but making sure I make better choices...

think the apple and cinnamon water def helped :)

new thing today was buying a create your own pizza from asda amazing!!!! but obviously it has affected the diet

back on track fuy now and ready to lose...

spent money on another indoor tv ariel but thats going back aswell boo

will get on everyones diaries tomorrow xx

no izzy what are they, they sound amazing??

hya lynne Im doing good thanks just finding it hard to try new things but getting there

new thing today: tried a no fruit day (bit paranoid after what the dentist said) I havent felt hungry or anything and had 9 syns tday so im pleased :)

total spend 0.00

my mums coming to visit tomo so dont know if ill be posting im still going to stay on track and try new things :)

sorry I meant tortilla pizza's not frittata lol

just using the tortilla wraps as a pizza base and adding whatever topping. You have to syn the bases though, average is around 8 but you can get lower syn ones, worth it if you want a pizza fix without jumping off the wagon.

Hope you have a nice time with your Mum :)

yeah ive had them a few times they are lovely... need to buy them... might have one tonight with sw chips

thanks shes still stuck on the train its taking forever lol

will get on everyones diaries friday or something sorry for slacking :)

have a nice few days :) xx

Re: Babytreetrunk - ready to be serious!!! Diet, Change and Money Issues!! 3 in 1 :D

Just catching up with the diaries after camping....saw you had a new shiny one so I'm here subscribing :)

Well done on pledging to try new things....keeps you from getting in a rut. I keep promising to try more fish....but haddock in a pie or fish from the chippy on holiday is as far as I've got :rolleyes: xxx

Back