Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Morning !

No work for me again! Boo!!
So, I lost 1 lb today . I know it's a loss but I should be losing more cos I've got a lot to lose :confused: and I was soooo good this past week. Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Gonna go for a walk and buy some stuff for soup and some fruit.

Good food day for you again. Hope you get a loss tomorrow xx

There were a few girls at group feeling sad about a 1lb loss this week too and our consultant brought out this little tin that weighs 1lb for us to hold and it's SO HEAVY.
Go and find something that weighs a lb and pat yourself on the back, every lb is a step closer to where you want to be :D

Morning !

No work for me again! Boo!!
So, I lost 1 lb today . I know it's a loss but I should be losing more cos I've got a lot to lose :confused: and I was soooo good this past week. Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Gonna go for a walk and buy some stuff for soup and some fruit.

Good food day for you again. Hope you get a loss tomorrow xx

hey hope your feeling better tonight.. a loss is a loss :D and lishas right a pound is heavy :D
why dont you try having a food diary? then people can see what you are having and maybe point out if there is something wrong? There maybe isn't... our body is a weird thing!

just had a hot choc (2) and some beetroot going to have a green or christmas tea and then read my book.... its called children of the sun and it is ahhhhmazing :D
bit nervous for weigh in tomo... ive been really good but i just feel heavier :S
fingers crossed!!!

hope everyone has had a nice day

also ive also copied off lishaa and got myself a ig account just for sw so if you have ig add me :D - swfreak89 at the mo theres nothing on there but it will change :D

Lol we must be psychic.

Im ok hun I can cope with a gain when I know how or why, its the weeks when I cant that get to me.

Awww you will be fine chick.

Our meeting was soooooooooo funny tonight - the SW book of entertaining has been reduced to £6, so last week our C said I will be providing a buffet for you all next week (She cant cook)!! so someone said oh are you going to cook Julie? she said " I never said i'd cook I just said i'd provide a buffet". So today as always on a Weds, we got out usual text from her, and at the end she reminded us it was buffet night, she also added PLEASE don't come hungry lol.

So in we all walk to the room and what has she provided ............ A virtual buffet with pictures to play a game pmsl. OMG you should have heard people, oh ive had no tea ive been saving my syns blah blah lol. She said well I did warn you not to come hungry. 2 people had to go to the front and pick plates with pictures of food on, one had to be an on plan buffet and the other had to be an off plan buffet and we had to guess syns and then offer alternatives with less syns.

Lol then men were like I cant believe theres no food we were promised a buffet lol she said well you have known me long enough and know me well enough to know that I dont cook haha

I will get it off hun - cutting down on rice and potatoes this week I think too - I think ive had carb overload haha

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, I know a loss is a loss but I'm just feeling a bit deflated.

I might start a food diary on here. Even though I write down daily what I eat, other eyes on it might pick up where I'm going wrong.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow x

Good luck for WI x

hey thanks everyone I lost 1.5lb :)
To be honest im a bit like kitty and wanted more because ive more or less been 100% I dont think my loss shows this

Ah well will keep plodding along lol
Might have to just have today off plan though... not going to go wild just might get a subway lol

Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw Hun 1.5 pound is still good! A little subway won't do you any harm at all. I want to try that salad you put on Facebook. Was gonna have subway salad for dinner on Saturday but I'll try that instead I think :)
Enjoy your sub! Xx

I think when you sort of get an idea in your head and its not met, then you are disappointed. Every week I think “I might lose 2lb this week” and every week I’m annoyed. And to top it all off, this week I gained!
It feels awful. Only a tiny gain but its sort of demotivating isn’t it.
I’ve had loads of love and support both from minimins and from my group, but its irrelevant.
My graph has a slight peek, I’ve no longer lost half a stone (I thought they might rip the sticker off my book!!), my target is further away instead of closer, and the gain numbers are in RED!

I thought I’d be over it by this morning but I’m still sort of grieving. Lol. Only 8 and a half weeks til my birthday. I think my expectations were too high and I should set a lower target. Spesh with Crimbo and New Year in the way.
Texty said on the other thread to make little goals. I sort of did with the one pound a week thing but I still keep thinking of the big one.

It’s all about the mindset I feel…

Enjoy you’re subway! I’m opting for Jacket potato with beans. Might even have cheese even though I’ve had my HeA today. Cor- I sure know how to live on the wild side!

Well ive had my foot long and I can hardly breathe but hey ho thats the rubbish eating over and done with and I can concentrate on the week ahead :)

Kim I overestimated my target a bit aswell ive only lost 7.5lbs and I wanted to lose 25 by jan so really isnt going to happen
But what we have to think is if we hadnt of started we would probably have more to lose by now :) need to try them bfree wraps you get aswell :)

Kitty ill subscribe now :)

You're totally right. If we hadn't lost our respective poundage then well who knows where we would be!
Someone would have to wheelbarrow me round for a birthday walk and give me a birthday bed bath. No thanks!
I'd like to hope for one pound per week still (with exceptions on christmas week and new year week).

hey thanks everyone I lost 1.5lb :)
To be honest im a bit like kitty and wanted more because ive more or less been 100% I dont think my loss shows this

Ah well will keep plodding along lol
Might have to just have today off plan though... not going to go wild just might get a subway lol

Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Well done hunni xx

Back