Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Keep hydrated Hun x

Hey girls is everyone ready for christmas???

I dont know if im guna get home for xmas because im soo ill :( I think I may have food poisoning im just projectile vomiting constantly and I cant even keep water down :(

Called in sick yesterday and just attempted to go today and was sick on myself in the bus stop :( now Im in bed feeling crap...

Grrr

Ive got from 11st 7 to 10st 11 in two days and I cnt even be happy about it cz I feel rubbish

Hope everyone has a nice christmas and gets nice things hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Make sure you stay hydrated hun. What have you eaten that could have caused it? have you had takeaway or a pre cooked meal?

Thanks all... im not blaming it but it was after I went out for the sw night out.. we went for a meal in a hotel (carvery) so could be that

Still not 100% but managed to get halfway home just waiting for other train then can't wait to sleep (been awake 27 hours)

Hop everyone has a great Christmas will be back on after the holidays x

Aww poor Brit, sounds a nightmare. Hope you get back home soon and have a lovely Christmas! X

Hi all!!!! Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!!!!

Im on my way back to liverpool... first train is late and the next two I have to get on have been disrupted so it will be a nice mission to get home today :)

Had 1-2 days of eating pap so ready to get back on track :)

This morning had eggs beans heb of bread and about 2 syns of sauce but mother made it all in oil oops... at least it wasnt cheesecake which is what I did plan to eat :)

Got some skips, banana and tangerine in my bag for the journey home then plan on having stirfry when I get in

When I get back to sw next wed (cant make thurs) im determined to have lost :)

Hows everyone doing??? Im going to make it my mission to get on peoples threads :)

Tonight is going to be spent applying for jobs when I finally get home :)

Xx

Hi all!!!! Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!!!!

Im on my way back to liverpool... first train is late and the next two I have to get on have been disrupted so it will be a nice mission to get home today :)

Had 1-2 days of eating pap so ready to get back on track :)

This morning had eggs beans heb of bread and about 2 syns of sauce but mother made it all in oil oops... at least it wasnt cheesecake which is what I did plan to eat :)

Got some skips, banana and tangerine in my bag for the journey home then plan on having stirfry when I get in

When I get back to sw next wed (cant make thurs) im determined to have lost :)

Hows everyone doing??? Im going to make it my mission to get on peoples threads :)

Tonight is going to be spent applying for jobs when I finally get home :)

Xx

Hi Brittany - apart from waiting for delayed/disrupted trains I hope you have recovered from your bout of ill health?

Did you have a good xmas? I think its time for 99% of us to get back on track after the festivities hun we will do it. Get home safely xx

Hey missus glad you had a nice time! Hope your home ok :)
I'm back on trackish today too lol. Is there a class next Wednesday? Can't find the list with the classes on.

Good luck with the job hunt! What kind of thing are you looking for? Xx

I'm back on trackish today too lol. Is there a class next Wednesday? Can't find the list with the classes on.

Hi timtim there are no classes on Jan 1st hun theyre open as normal on Thurs 2nd

Brittany you sound chirpy and sorted!
I need to get to that place but not quite ready yet after stuffing myself silly for around 2 weeks now.
It's soon January and then we'll be 25 and I really REALLY want to lose something, anything (apart from my marbles) before then instead of gain gain gaining!
Atm sort of telling myself I'll start on the 1st. Don't know why I'm so all or nothing with this. It's annoying!!!

Hi Brittany - apart from waiting for delayed/disrupted trains I hope you have recovered from your bout of ill health?

Did you have a good xmas? I think its time for 99% of us to get back on track after the festivities hun we will do it. Get home safely xx

Yes I did thanks still dont feel 100% but back to work now... at least I can walk about :)
Christmas was ok.. was great seeing the family but one side of thr family didnt bother with me and its hitting me hard... their loss I suppose :)
How was your christmas did u get lots of goodies?? Xx

Thought the wed class was on but now im going to the sat one :) which one are you going to?? How was your christmas??
Well have to go and speak to the manager tomorrow about a jobt hays available to got my fingers crossed otherwise im back on the dole till I find something :)

Glad your home ok - still no sign of being on track for me :-( but I def will be in a few days :)

Hey how was your christmas??? Im not really back on track havent been eating awful but not good either :(

Brittany you sound chirpy and sorted!
I need to get to that place but not quite ready yet after stuffing myself silly for around 2 weeks now.
It's soon January and then we'll be 25 and I really REALLY want to lose something, anything (apart from my marbles) before then instead of gain gain gaining!
Atm sort of telling myself I'll start on the 1st. Don't know why I'm so all or nothing with this. It's annoying!!!

Hii :)
I think I have the 1st mindset aswell. I havent been eating awful but just picked and some sweets... im hoping when I get weighed on saturday ill have maintained over Christmas...
By the time my bday comes I thinki will have lost a total of like 4lbs since september haha... need to really get on it!!!
How was your christmas??
Xxx

Awww sorry your still not 100% chick - these horrible bugs take some shifting. You are so right about the family thing hun sod em it is their loss, the saying is so true you can pick your friends but not your family mores the pity in some cases.

I had a lovely xmas thank you, very quiet but spent loved ones and thats what matters. I told OH I just wanted money so that I can buy some new clothes so thats what I got, aside from that I got CD's, perfume, jewellery, a new bag, alcohol, sweets all the usual stuff :) but all needed/wanted so it was a winner lol

Awww sorry your still not 100% chick - these horrible bugs take some shifting. You are so right about the family thing hun sod em it is their loss, the saying is so true you can pick your friends but not your family mores the pity in some cases.

I had a lovely xmas thank you, very quiet but spent loved ones and thats what matters. I told OH I just wanted money so that I can buy some new clothes so thats what I got, aside from that I got CD's, perfume, jewellery, a new bag, alcohol, sweets all the usual stuff :) but all needed/wanted so it was a winner lol

Aww that sounds like a lovely christmas... are you ready for the new year??
Yeah family can be a pain sometimes, I always feel you should make extra effort but obviously if your getting nothing back. I found out these family members were in manchester today and havent even rang to say.. its only an hour away... I was arlt work but it would have been nice to be asked to meet them ah well...

I had a talk with the manager today about two jobs coming up.. ive applied for both but so has a girl I work with.. she has written so much more on her application so im starting to worry... it would be nice if we got one each but thats perfect scenario and when doea that ever happen :/

Food hasnt been brill again.. cnt help but pick.. our shop is throwing lots of things out so we are trying them all... tomo is the last open day booo...

Whats everyone's new year plans???
Im going to my mates for drinks and a buffet... ive made her promise that we arent going out lol

Xx

Aww that sounds like a lovely christmas... are you ready for the new year??
Yeah family can be a pain sometimes, I always feel you should make extra effort but obviously if your getting nothing back. I found out these family members were in manchester today and havent even rang to say.. its only an hour away... I was arlt work but it would have been nice to be asked to meet them ah well...

I had a talk with the manager today about two jobs coming up.. ive applied for both but so has a girl I work with.. she has written so much more on her application so im starting to worry... it would be nice if we got one each but thats perfect scenario and when doea that ever happen :/

Food hasnt been brill again.. cnt help but pick.. our shop is throwing lots of things out so we are trying them all... tomo is the last open day booo...

Whats everyone's new year plans???
Im going to my mates for drinks and a buffet... ive made her promise that we arent going out lol

Xx

Aww what a shame they never met up with you grrrr

Im not doing anything for new year hun it doesnt really bother me, I used to go out years ago on the town, I think nowadays people tend to stay home and have parties or go out new years day. Ideal scenario 2 jobs 2 people apply 1 each :) she can only do one job at a time hun so fingers crossed.

Get the hols out of the way then get your focus back you can do it. I think me and the boys are having takeaway tomorrow night Indian mmmmmm x

Well last night I just had buffet food... did you enjoy your Indian???

Havent been great this morning....

Think its time to start a new thread hehe... will post the link soon :D

Back