Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

claree - i just made strifry and noodles then added that easy chilli, garlic and ginger with dark soy sauce its a bitt different to the one in the magazine because i dont eat meat but it was lovely :D

hereigoagain - isn't it!!!! in the new magazine ya get another little book and theres a cheesey pasta which im going to to try this week :D

emmster/jackie/cheesethief/tace - thank you :D fingers crossed I'm getting nervous now haha

woke up feeling absolute pants :( full of cold and my face feels all tight :( im still going on the date (so far) but i couldnt bring myself to go into town to get my eyebrows threaded so will have to do some plucking....oh the joy haha
my laptop charger has finally come yeay!!!!!! so can now update on the laptop which i find a lot easier, i think the app is faster to look at threads but i def prefer typing on a laptop

cheesy broccoli bake recipe is: FREE ON GREEN AND EXTRA EASY SERVES 4

INGREDIENTS:
400g potatoes - peeled and cut into cubes
400g broccoli florets,
frylight
1 onion - sliced
200g cherry tomatos - halved
200g frozen peas
3 garlic cloves - crushed
parsley add to taste
salt and pepper
160g reduced fat chedder or 120g chedder

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, Boil potatoes until tender, Boil broccoli for 2 mins
2. Spray frying pan with frylight and stirfry onion. Add broccoli tomatoes and peas and fry. Mix in potatoes and transfer to dish.
3. Whisk eggs, chilli flakes, quark and garlic until smooth. Add parsley, season well and stir. Pour over potato mixture then scatter over the cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes

im going to have everyone on this meal before the end of the month haha

today ive had a banana and two tangerines, im thinking of making the stirfry again but i might makes a pizza wrap for 5 syns... will decide soon hehe

hope everyone has a nice day :D xx

heyy its 06:41 and im wide awake!!!! god knows why hopefully ill nod off again soon :D

well yesterday wasn't brilliant food wise but then it wasnt awful just syns didnt get counted. For breakfast i had a banana and two tangerines. Then for lunch I had sweet potato chips with 2 mini wrap pizzas and some mayo and a packet of malteasers

then i had a few drinks (of the alcoholic variety) but only 4 :)

then i came home and had a bowl of cheesey beans with brown sauce... so not awful could have been worse.

So the date.....
I really enjoyed it. We went to a pub and the conversation just flowed. Then we went to another pub then it was midnight and time to go our separate ways. He had parked near mine so we had to walk back. He let me wear his jacket because it was cold and bought drinks (i bought some) and held doors and stuff like that which im not used to at all :rolleyes:
So when we got to mine, i decided to make it awkward by going "ooooh this is the awkward bit... lets just hug it out" ahhh cringe but its better to make it awkward then wait for it to get awkward LOL
When he got home he messaged me saying he had enjoyed it and would like to take me out again WOOO!!!!
So all in all i think it went well :D

but yesterday this other lad who i used to like messaged me on facebook and then another lad later did. Its like when ya wait for a bus... ya wait ages and then they all come at once!!!!! :D

AND OTHER NEWS harvey nichols rang me last night to ask me if i wanted a 40 hour contract instead of 16 WOOOOOO obviously i said yeah so cant wait to start on monday :D

its my housemates bday night out tonight so wont be counting today
i may rejoin the gym tomo morning and go zumba but who knows how many cocktails i will consume tonight (i will not go wild, i will NOT go wild) :)

ill try and get on everyones boards today

hope everyone has a nice day :D xxxxx

Ahhhhhhhhhh, so pleased that your date went well

Sounds like you're on fire girl! Get you with all the guys after ya, glad the date went well too :) Have a fab night tonight!

Hi chick found you and here to subscribe - Im glad the date went well and I hope your having an amazing night out tonight you deserve it. Congrats on the contract thats brilliant news x

I have fallen so far off the wagon that I dont know if its that waving at me in the distance or just a big block of cheese....

Will try and get on tomo and see everyone elses boards ... new job is long hours and then when I get in all I wanna do is sleep...

No weight loss this week lol

Hope everyone is ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know how you feel :( I have no willpower today whatsoever :( I think I'll have to fast tomorrow to stop any damage :cry:

Hey hun it can be so hard when you have a big change of schedule like that. Preparing in advance is probably the best idea but after a long day at work its easier said than done sometimes. Hope things get back on track for you soon and you are enjoying your new job xx

hey girls hope your ok??? thanks for the support!!!! :D

hereigoagain - hope your feeling better and got some control - i haven't had any this week.

i do truly believe that now i have a routine i can do this !!! :D

Went to weigh in this morning and gained 3lb!!! boooo i honestly thought that it would be more. I know im ready :D Ive told my datee that we have to have active dates from now on (i mean bowling and walking and things for you with dirty minds hehe)

so breakfast today was a banana and a hifi bar (heb)

lunch - cheesey broccoli bake and beans (hea) brown sauce (0.5)

snack - crispbread (heb) and philly (hea)

dinner is going to be sticky noodle stirfry
this day was meant to be extra easy but ended up being a green day :)

doing s.a.s. log this week so ill really stick to plan :D im wanting a 5lb loss!!!! and i will get itt!!!!! (positive thoughts) :D xxxxx

Sorry about the 3lbs but its great you're back on plan now and looks like you did great today! Active dates are a great idea, I keep working on getting my fella to have a badminton date!

Evening hunni sorry to hear abourt your gain this week. The new job will take its toll on you until you get into a routine. Planning is definitely the key it certainly helps. Do you have a slow cooker you could do soups or stews in. They would be ready for you getting in from work, a nice hearty meal especially when the weather is cold x

Hey girls I was awful yesterday and had just the right amount of sins today, why cnt I get back to it!!!

Works going great and I really like the lad im dating but really wanna order in tonight so ive come on here to try and stop myself

Off tomo so will be all over everyones diaries :)

Thanks for the support girls :)

Last edited:
Evening hunni sorry to hear abourt your gain this week. The new job will take its toll on you until you get into a routine. Planning is definitely the key it certainly helps. Do you have a slow cooker you could do soups or stews in. They would be ready for you getting in from work, a nice hearty meal especially when the weather is cold x

Hi texty no I dont hve a slow cooker but theres a microwave at work so all meals will be planned in advance and stir frys when I get home :)
Hope your ok xx

Back