Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Hopefully at the end of the month when o get paid it will still be in asda :)

I know thats absolutely rediculous but its just eating away at my brain arghhh

Still havent ordered a takeaway :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Awww I hope once its over you can relax a little hun, I cant imagine how your feeling. You just have to keep telling yourself once you do that its more scum off the streets. Can you take someone with you to wait outside just as support for you?

On the slow cooker thing - loads of places have them, some even cheaper I think my old one was about 9.99 it depends on make and size. They are a godsend and timesaver x

Aww hun, that must be so stressful - you are handling it way better than I would. There's absolutely no way they will be able to see / identify you, although I know that doesn't make it any easier.

Good to hear the datings going well :) And the new job :)

X

today ive had bran flakes (heb) and hazelnut milk (3)

hot choc (2) and melted in the top of a tunnocks teacake (5) it was amazing!!!

for lunch ive just had vegetarian lasagne (heb) and some mayo (1)

tea im going to have stirfry and beans but wierd but i need to eat the beans

so thats 11 syns unless i have another hot choc which will be 13

got opening day at work tomo very exciting :D and the vegetable lasagne served 4 so thats lunch for mon and tue sorted.

god i hope i get a loss this week :D

hope everyone has had a nice weekend. im just sitting down to watch some biggest loser Australia :D xxx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you for a loss hun you have had a good week x

Thanks my weigh day isn't till thurs so got plenty of time to be good but then plenty of time to slip up :) x

Hey hunny, just checking in to see how you are getting on. Looks good on the food side, I'm so sorry you've got to go through that with identifying the morons though. Please don't worry about them seeing you, you'll be completely safe. It's just awful that you're in this position in the first place, but once its all done then you can start to get some closure and put it behind you.

Good luck at your new job today! Xx

Thanks cheese thief yeah opening day is good we are selling more than last year so all good...
Yeah cant wait for wed to be over with... I just hope I see them...

Hope your ok :)

B) bran flakes (heb) hazelnut milk ( and banana
L) vegetable lasagne

bet you will be glad when this weeks over :( but then you can hopefully move on and get back in a positive frame of mind again. Hope the jobs going ok

Hi jobs going great thanks today flew by...yeah im trying not to think about it ive decided to go and get my nails done after i go on wed... just to make me feel better.... better than food I guess :) how are u???

im just on my way home so ill be having stir fry and a hot choc when I get home

Had some katy perry pop chips that were 6 syns weren't that nice to be fair

So all in all after hot choc I will have had 11 syns today :)

Xxx

Morning all...

Another day at work today I reckon im guna be lugging boxes around again so its carb central for me :)

The plan...

B) bran flakes (heb) banana hazelnut milk (3)
L) vegetable lasagne (hea) tangerine
D) sweet potato jacket with beans mushrooms and onions either brown oor tomato sauce (2)
S) frozen berries maple syrup (1) fat free greek yog

Syns: 6

Hope everyone has a nice day :) xx

Just had a bag of veronicas baked organic veggie crisps roast tomato and Spanish paprika... they were lovely and only 5 syns... a lot nicer than quavers :) they are gluten free aswell ... :)

I would put a pic up but the app wont let me grrr

Hiya Brittany!
I've just been reading through your diary. Really sorry to hear bout all the sh*te you've been through lately, dropping in to show support .
Glad to here that you've got bk on track with your new job and boyf. :)
Your menus look great. Hope your not working too hard ! x

Back