Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Like the sound of your food today Brittany :) Notice you use a lot of hazelnut milk, does it taste like regular milk with a hint of hazelnut?

Well I havent drank normal milk for 6 years so I couldnt possibly tell you but I like it its the only "pretend" milk that I can drink on its own :)

Hiya Brittany!
I've just been reading through your diary. Really sorry to hear bout all the sh*te you've been through lately, dropping in to show support .
Glad to here that you've got bk on track with your new job and boyf. :)
Your menus look great. Hope your not working too hard ! x

Thank you :)
Do you have a diary?? Just on my break now... I cnt get used to all this famous and/or rich people coming in and spending wads of cash... ha
Daniel sturridge came in before I had to resist the urge to grab him and say "I LOVE YOU" was sweating... hopefully burned some calories hehe

Hope everyone is having a nice day :)xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope, I don't have diary. I do write down at home tho what I eat each day so if I need to check bk on how my week as been I can see if I've messed up.
So jealous of you seeing Sturridge - I would've been sweating too!! I go all giddy when I see famous people too -can't stop staring.

I had to google who he was pmsl - sounds like your getting lots of Body Magic in your new job too whoop - food looks great hun

Well I thought he was a thief because he had his hood up that wouldn't have gone down well lol
Are u doing slimming world?? How are u doing :)

Hilarious !!!
yep, I'm doing slimming world from home. I've started bk again after losing some weight last year. Started bk on it 3 1/2 weeks ago - 8 lb off so far.

I had to google who he was pmsl - sounds like your getting lots of Body Magic in your new job too whoop - food looks great hun
Yeah been up and down ladders today aswell so decided on having more cheese and having a green day lol
How are u today??

Hilarious !!!
yep, I'm doing slimming world from home. I've started bk again after losing some weight last year. Started bk on it 3 1/2 weeks ago - 8 lb off so far.

Well done on your loss so far :) thats fab :)

food diary has changed a bit today so will write it out again

B) branflakes (heb) banana hazelnut milk (3)
L) vegetable lasagne (hea), tangerine and veronicas veggie crisps (5)
D) sweet potato beans cheese (heb)
Mushrooms and onions tomato sauce (3)

Syns: 13

:) xx

I worked in river island when I was at uni and we used to get footballers in quite a lot. I used to spend a lot of time hanging about the Celtic training ground at that time too so some of them would recognise me, took a bit of explaining to other staff lol :D

I worked in river island when I was at uni and we used to get footballers in quite a lot. I used to spend a lot of time hanging about the Celtic training ground at that time too so some of them would recognise me, took a bit of explaining to other staff lol :D

Oooh I bet tht was cool did u support them? I would love to be recognised ha
How are you?? X

Yeah - I had a proper crush on Stephen McManus. Sold him jeans once lol :D

1225512082a10922329499l.jpg

I'm good, up with the baby watching a program about super fans - there are a couple on here obsessed with Paul Burrell the royal butler guy and a guy with a Tony Christie shrine - wtf?

ahhh look at you with a pic :D
oh god super fans id hate to be on that lol

i actually once believed that i was going to marry fernando torres i was obsessed with him :O
when i went to africa he got married and i genuinely believed that he had done because he knew i couldnt stop it!!!!!! now i look back and think waaaaaa haha

food wise im having
B) bran flakes (heb), hazelnut milk (3) and banana
L) crackerbread (heb) Low Low Spread (hea),
S) fat free greek yog, frozen berries, maple syrup (1)
D) not sure yet as the "dater" is coming round.... don't wanna call him the "boy" yet as dont wanna jynx it haha
might just go asda and ill have something sw friendly and he can have something fattening we will see.....
might get some pasta and sauce because i havent had it for ages (used to have it every day when i first started)

so hoping for a loss tomo.... dont think ill get my 5lbs i wanted because last fri was a "stuff face day" and apart from today i have estimated the bran flakes and hazelnut milk due to been utterly lazy.
we will see :D

hope everyone has a nice day xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck for today!!
Hope it's all sorted!
I wouldn't worry today bout what you eat -eat what you feel like. X

I'm ok. Dunno if I've already mentioned it but I have fell and got a poss fracture in my elbow. I'm aching!
Can't really do much but sit, read and watch telly .

Go for something SW friendly then, but yummy - wedges with cheesy beans or cheesy broccoli pasta bake always hits the spot for me. X

Haha that is one of about 50 pics with him - that's a genuine number, not exaggerating lol.

Good luck today, at least it's nearly over :)

Hi cnt really say much due to police telling me not to lol but feel crappy and just want to eat rubbish and I most probably will... just want to get into a hole and it swallow me up for a very long time.... thought it was over but I honestly don't think it is :'(

I will be back on tomo... hope everyone had a better day than me :) xx

Back