Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Hoping you feel better tomorrow. Sending you big hugs !! x

:bighug:

Thanks girls ive took most of the stuff off this thread cz ive been told off for saying too much about it .... so please dont say out :) I probably have missed some posts so will look again tomo x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chin up Brittany..

Loads of hugs xx

Thanks everyone your support has been fantastic :) back to work today feel like I havent had a day off... but all in all feel so much better :)

Going sw tomo morning instead to see if I can get a tiny bit of weight off to be fair I just had a pizza from asda last night... we bought loadsa other crap but didnt get touched :)
When he left for work this morning I told him to take all of with him so I wouldnt eat it lol

Food for today - green

B) lm sausages, beans, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (heb) sauce (2)
L) scan bran (heb) low low spread (hea)
Banana kinder maxi (6)
D) dont know yet.... probably just a load of veg on a plate ha

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

Xxx

Well done on sending the rest of the naughty stuff away out of temptations way, if you've been good the rest of the week a pizza shouldn't do too much damage. Your food for today looks good :)
Will have to catch up with your diary now I'm off x x

Well done on resisting all the crap !! And for making him take it with him - nothing left in the cupboard to tempt you.
You fully deserved that pizza , hope it was yum!?
Have a good day ! x

Thanks everyone your support has been fantastic :) back to work today feel like I havent had a day off... but all in all feel so much better :)

Going sw tomo morning instead to see if I can get a tiny bit of weight off to be fair I just had a pizza from asda last night... we bought loadsa other crap but didnt get touched :)
When he left for work this morning I told him to take all of with him so I wouldnt eat it lol

Food for today - green

B) lm sausages, beans, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (heb) sauce (2)
L) scan bran (heb) low low spread (hea)
Banana kinder maxi (6)
D) dont know yet.... probably just a load of veg on a plate ha

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

Xxx

Fabulous willpower sending the stuff away chick well done. Good luck for WI tomorrow I hope the scales are kind to you x

Thanks everyone :)

Well went to weigh in and lost 1.5lb bit disappointed because I put on 3lb last week...

Ah well onwards and upwards I suppose

B) scan bran (heb) low low spread (hea) balsamic glaze (1) banana
L) vegetable lasagne (hea) kinder maxi (6) balsamic glaze (1)
D) broccoli and something else

Need to up veg and water got my hydracoach out ... time to do it properly!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Well done love.

Well done!!
a loss is a loss ! X

hey hun, well done on the 1.5lbs, its a great step in the right direction so don't beat yourself up about last weeks gain! x

Back