Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Well done on joining the gym :) Wish I had the guts to go, because it's at work and I know all the leisure members I feel put off about going down there especially swimming wouldn't be too bad if I had someone to go with. I can't go to classes because they're all when I'm asleep, joys of working nights lol.
I love pickles, I take them to work with me every night as part of my lunch/snacks. Pickles and fruit are what get me through the night when I'm craving sugary stuff.
Hope you have a nice Sunday x x

Lol I aint young - 52 next birthday and feel 90
52?? U dont look it :)
Just starting life but have all the experience ;)

Well done on joining the gym :) Wish I had the guts to go, because it's at work and I know all the leisure members I feel put off about going down there especially swimming wouldn't be too bad if I had someone to go with. I can't go to classes because they're all when I'm asleep, joys of working nights lol.
I love pickles, I take them to work with me every night as part of my lunch/snacks. Pickles and fruit are what get me through the night when I'm craving sugary stuff.
Hope you have a nice Sunday x x

Yeah it must be crap knowing ya work people would be there id hate it. Is there no1 at work at all that u get on with that you could go with??
Or have u looked at any gyms around your area.. I know you would be spending but at least u wouldnt see the fellow workers :)

Well my laptop charger has broke AGAIN bought one twice the price this time.... hopefully it will last more than a week.. it has a year guarantee aswell so thats good :)

Gutted because I was so into breaking bad luckily I just managed to sync music on my mp3 player before it went off otherwise I would have no music lol
Thinking of getting netflix again just so I can Watching bb before tue ;)

I can feel a bump on my lip coming.... god I hope it not a coldsore... guna fill up on anti inflammatories to scare it off haha

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You joined the gym . Yay !! :) Next step is going !!
hope that I'll be bk shaking my thang in Zumba soon. I love the 80's music, it always gets me in a happy mood.

I'm no techy but if your charger keeps breaking you prob got a faulty connector hole? Good job this one got a guarantee.

I've done that too with the beetroot before - I proper **** myself thinking my intestines or my Gaul bladder have fell outta place!!

I've never watched breaking bad. I'm trying to catch up on homeland before the new series starts.

Downton for me now with a cuppa and a bar of choc. X

Ok so today hasnt been that bad after that terrible day yesterday

Green day
4 slices wholemeal bread (heb x 2)
Beetroot/pickles
Salad cream (2)

Cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with 40g reduced fat cheese (hea)
Balsamic glaze (1)

2 hot choc highlights (4)

Syns: 7

I know the fruit/veg has been pooh today but will def make up for it tomo :)

Had to go to my room cz downtown abbey is on... I know everyone raves about it but id rather watch paint dry lol

Back to work tomo then seeing the boy wooo :)

Morning all... happy monday :rolleyes:

Food for today: green
B) porridge (heb) maple syrup (1)
L) ryvita (heb) low low spread (hea)
Tomatoes balsamic glaze (1)
D) pasta bolognese with cheese (hea)

Im guna be honest theres a sticky toffee pud in the fridge that goes off tonight so im going to share it... I cnt bin it ... its too special so thats probably all my syns today and more...
Gym tomo morning.... going to have to go before 7am!!!! :(

Hope everyone has a nice day :) xx

Good luck with getting to the gym tomorrow! At least it'll burn the pudding off too! I don't think I'd be able to manage exercise that early in a morning so good on ya!

Hey, just popping in to subscribe...x

Good luck with getting to the gym tomorrow! At least it'll burn the pudding off too! I don't think I'd be able to manage exercise that early in a morning so good on ya!
Hey thanks :)
Im not going to go tomorrow now... I have been doing delivery alllll day at work and I am a complete sweaty betty I cnt imagine how stiff im going to be tomo
So im going wed, fri and sat possibly sun :)

Hey, just popping in to subscribe...x

Thanks pet :)

Hi all

Put work uniform on today and it doesnt feel as tight woooo

B) bread (heb) beans cheese (hea)
Brown sauce (1)
L) savoury rice, mushrooms onions and peppers tomato sauce (1)
D) porridge (heb) berries maple syrup (1)
S) tomatoes balsamic glaze (1)

Syns: 4

Another day at work yawnnnn lol hoape everyones having a nice day :)

Xx

Morning all

Day off today... was meant to be going gym but my hairdresser can only fit me in this morning and im not going after its done haha

Then need to go into town and get eyebrows threaded... def let myself go lately lol

The dreaded weigh in tomo... need to be on my best behaviour today...

Going to do a lot of walking :) and food shopping and planning :) this week I only have one meal out which is sunday so no excuses

B) bread (heb) pickles/beetroot salad cream (2) obsessed with this sandwich at the mo

L) pasta bake (hea) lots of veg balsamic glaze (1)

D) porridge (heb) banana maple syrup (1)

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

You deserve a pampering day, have fun.

The boy wont know what's hit him when he next sees you.

Thanks I know... ive told him that I havent got time to get it done... not seeing him till sun :(

Hairdresser just said dya wanna go a lot lighter and I replied YES!!!!!!!! Eek lol

Ooooh !! You've got a lovely day planned. I always feel better when I get my hair done . I'd love the hairdresser to say to me about changing my colour - home hair dye for me to cover up the grey!!
Glad to here its all going well with the boy!

you've been dead good with your food and menus so the scales should be kind to you.

, I'm about to do some ironing (Yawwwwwwn !)

Enjoy your day!! X

Ooooh !! You've got a lovely day planned. I always feel better when I get my hair done . I'd love the hairdresser to say to me about changing my colour - home hair dye for me to cover up the grey!!
Glad to here its all going well with the boy!

you've been dead good with your food and menus so the scales should be kind to you.

, I'm about to do some ironing (Yawwwwwwn !)

Enjoy your day!! X

PUT THE IRON DOWN lol I just let the creases fall out when I wear clothes :)

Ive been ok not brill... but then I suppose im less likely to go on a binge :)
Got a diff hairdresser cz mine has called in sick so im hoping it goes right :)

To be fair there is some good home hair colours out there just get someone to do it for u and rub their nails in ya scalp and itl be just like the hairdressers ;) x

I HAVE to do some ironing.
Hopefully I'll be back at work next week (fingers crossed for a working arm, and a call from work!!) , so will need to have some clothes ready to throw on -can't go to work looking like a down and out !!

My mate has a good 'hairdresser' nail scrub - I found that out last week when I had to rely on others to wash my wig !!

gonna search for a cheesy afternoon film or dig out a dvd to keep me going :rolleyes:

I HAVE to do some ironing.
Hopefully I'll be back at work next week (fingers crossed for a working arm, and a call from work!!) , so will need to have some clothes ready to throw on -can't go to work looking like a down and out !!

My mate has a good 'hairdresser' nail scrub - I found that out last week when I had to rely on others to wash my wig !!

gonna search for a cheesy afternoon film or dig out a dvd to keep me going :rolleyes:

Did u pick a film...
Just stick them in the bathroom when your having a shower and the creases will drop out haha
As u can tell I hate ironing xx

Yeah I've got one in silver members section on my phone too so can't link, it's called losing weight to gain a baby xx

Ill have a look when I get home. .. are u going to the liverpool meet up?? Also which one of jos classss do u go to?? Xx

Back