Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

K
Well done on the half pound Hun! Bummer about the evil gelatine bar blessing in disguise though lol. My nans house is full of biscuits and sweets I'm constantly putting things in my mouth then remembering and spitting them out lol.
It must be hard for you finding veggie friendly stuff I didn't realise till a while ago that even yoghurts and stuff aren't always suitable! Xx
I know its redic.... espesh muller light I would love to be eating them. Are u a veggie aswell??

Bet your wasting away your that skinny!?! :8855:

Just debating whether to have a glass of wine or not while watching telly.

Enjoy your tea now !! X

It was lush thanks did u have that glass of wine?? I have cherry vodka in the freezer calling me but trying to ignore it x

Yayyyy well done on the loss chick whoop

Thanks texty :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No I'm not a veggie, tried it for a while when I was younger lol. If it makes you feel better muller lights are a proper bore of a yoghurt ha I'm sick to death of them lol x

Decided against it !!
Opted for a cuppa a two little kinder bars! Mmm . I've defo got my appetite bk

I'll be drinking all day on sat so I'll save myself til then. :D I looooove vodka but not cherries !

No I'm not a veggie, tried it for a while when I was younger lol. If it makes you feel better muller lights are a proper bore of a yoghurt ha I'm sick to death of them lol x

Haha but theres so many flavour combinations... I do like Danone activia though :)

Decided against it !!
Opted for a cuppa a two little kinder bars! Mmm . I've defo got my appetite bk

I'll be drinking all day on sat so I'll save myself til then. :D I looooove vodka but not cherries

Oooh u going out??
Is your arm any better??
Them kinder bars are lovely and not too high in syns.. so much nicer than a freddo xx

Can you have the danio yoghurts I'm hooked on them! Just had a look at the liverpool meet up
Thread, if I can get it off work I'm gonna go too :) xx

Yeah I like them but i think they are soooo expensive :(
Ahh that will be good I think im def off so ill be going :) x

I'm off to Blackpool with the girls to a spa hotel. One of them is the big4-0 next month so we're pampering ourselves, dinner and dancing (and of course getting very drunk) !!!:D

the arm is much better thanks, I've got more movement in it but still can't straighten or bend it properly. The bruising has gone down too and I'm not on the strong painkillers any more.
I don't wear my sling unless I'm out in public , cos otherwise they don't know ive got a sore arm and that if they knock into me that I would cry like a little baba !?! :cry: X

I can totally empathise with how difficult it is to remain veggie or vegan as there are so many naughty bits lurking in most food stuffs.

I was 100% vegan for almost 20 years and had the same problems that you are having too. Being vegan had a detrimental affect on my health though, my GP puts my vit12 deficiency down to being vegan and now I have to have B12 in injections every 3 months due to pernicious anaemia but personally I think it just runs in the family!!

Have you tried making your own yogurts? it's quite simple once you get started, it's cheaper than buying yogurts and you know exactly what's in them.

Well done on your loss xx

I'm off to Blackpool with the girls to a spa hotel. One of them is the big4-0 next month so we're pampering ourselves, dinner and dancing (and of course getting very drunk) !!!:D

the arm is much better thanks, I've got more movement in it but still can't straighten or bend it properly. The bruising has gone down too and I'm not on the strong painkillers any more.
I don't wear my sling unless I'm out in public , cos otherwise they don't know ive got a sore arm and that if they knock into me that I would cry like a little baba !?! :cry: X

Wooo well have a good time.... sooo jealous I love blackpool everyone in lpool slags it off but I heart it!!!!

I can totally empathise with how difficult it is to remain veggie or vegan as there are so many naughty bits lurking in most food stuffs.

I was 100% vegan for almost 20 years and had the same problems that you are having too. Being vegan had a detrimental affect on my health though, my GP puts my vit12 deficiency down to being vegan and now I have to have B12 in injections every 3 months due to pernicious anaemia but personally I think it just runs in the family!!

Have you tried making your own yogurts? it's quite simple once you get started, it's cheaper than buying yogurts and you know exactly what's in them.

Well done on your loss xx

Thanks... being veggie has made me anaemic aswell but my mum is so i think its a family thing aswell... ive thought about going vegan but it would kill my nanna who loves cooking me cauliflower cheese.... I love it aswell haha

Ive never thought of making my own... do u make yours?? X

Morning all happy Friday!!!!!

Well in work all day... just on my way now
First day I was all ready to go gym and forgot to set my alarn arghhh lol

Ah well im def going on sun... legs bums and zumba woop

Food for today pretty much same as yday

B) porridge (heb) banana maple syrup (1)
L) pasta bake (hea) glaze (1)
S) Finz (6) banana habenero (2) apple/orange
D) ryvita (heb) philly (hea) glaze (1) tomatoes

Water - 2.5litres

Going to go asda tomo morning before work and stock up on pineapple .. apparently its 50p woo

hope everyone has a nice day :)

Last edited:
Aw hope work goes quick for you!
What gym do you go to? I'm thinking of joining back to greens on the dock road, it's within walking distance from my house so no excuses and it's so pretty :) but it's soooo expensive!
Was also thinking about the waver tree one but I don't always have the car so I know ill use it as an excuse to not to go lol. Really need to start doing something though I'm so lazy ha xx

Put in lifestyles online and see if theres one near u because when u join u can go to them all... u go the wavertree one but im guna start going the one in town cz its close to work :)

Work was ok... getting busier now all the xmas stuff will start to come in :)

How was ur day??

Xx

Hey Brittany

R u sure you forgot to set the alarm this morn for he gym ?!? ;)

hope work wasn't too bad? Can't bear to think of the 'C' word til October ! Good job there's only a few days to go.
just enjoying a nice glass of wine while packing me bag for tomorrow , early start !

You got any plans for the weekend ? X

Hey Brittany

R u sure you forgot to set the alarm this morn for he gym ?!? ;)

hope work wasn't too bad? Can't bear to think of the 'C' word til October ! Good job there's only a few days to go.
just enjoying a nice glass of wine while packing me bag for tomorrow , early start !

You got any plans for the weekend ? X

I honestly did forget I would say hehe ;)
Oooh how exciting...
What size glass do u have? Im all about 250ml lol

I know im dreading the christmas songs in work playing over and over and over

Just tried some peanut butter from work called "the heat is on" its really spicy but its could cz I can only have a little bit :)

Me too! :D

Or even those glasses that fit a whole bottle in ! Heaven - you don't have to get up of your backside for a refill!
Cannot stand when your out in a local pub and they give you a thimble /egg cup sized glass -such an insult to the pressed grape juice of loveliness that is wine !

You have my deepest sympathy - three months of Cliff Richard and Slade!??! Don't get me wrong -I loooove Christmas but especially in shops they do overkill the whole festive tunes.

i love peanut butter but I don't buy it cos I'd just eat it from the jar . Mmm !

Me too! :D

Or even those glasses that fit a whole bottle in ! Heaven - you don't have to get up of your backside for a refill!
Cannot stand when your out in a local pub and they give you a thimble /egg cup sized glass -such an insult to the pressed grape juice of loveliness that is wine !

You have my deepest sympathy - three months of Cliff Richard and Slade!??! Don't get me wrong -I loooove Christmas but especially in shops they do overkill the whole festive tunes.

i love peanut butter but I don't buy it cos I'd just eat it from the jar . Mmm !

Haa that cracked me up about the wine... its soo true who wants a contact lens for a wine glass...

Well we use an ipad for music so im hoping it will be a big mix of tunes but ya never know..

Just realised ive been given my housing benefit and council tax support woooo so pleased :)
Will pay everything on mon so I wont be missing a months rent...

Now just need phone insurance back :) xx

Whoop woop to the extra pennies - it's like there saying to you "that shopping you got the other day is on us !":)

I love chilling with a glass of vino watching telly ! My mate just said cos we're leaving early doors in the morn that we 'must' have a maccies breakfast!! Oh go on then, I hate it when my arm gets twisted ;)

Whoop woop to the extra pennies - it's like there saying to you "that shopping you got the other day is on us !":)

I love chilling with a glass of vino watching telly ! My mate just said cos we're leaving early doors in the morn that we 'must' have a maccies breakfast!! Oh go on then, I hate it when my arm gets twisted ;)

Haha yeah you have to... its the law...

Its wierd because they are asking for a document that I havent got but they have still gave me the money :/

Im tempted to get on the wine tomo night but my friend cant drink cz shes on antibiotics boo

Make sure u go the flying handbag bar and vixen the male lap dancing bar haha ;) x

Back