Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Yay well done on the loss, that's fab!! :D
We had the 'buffet' yesterday too. Mine was 72 syns :eek:

Hey thanks everyone
Well done kitty o!!!

Welk my virtual buffet was 50syns but id probably go back for seconds haha

Had a grab and go day today so not going to bore you all with that.

I wont be on much this weekend but ill try and get on as much as possible (maybe a going out pic or two) hehe

Will TRY my best to be good but cant promise it

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! Xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks luv!!

I feel like my arm has been chopped off with not having my iPad
I'd be like you and going up for seconds.
Where you off to over the weekend? x

Hey Brittany!!!

hope your ok luv? X

Hiya Brittany,

Not heard from you for a while...hows things?? xxx

Hey all... sorry I went awol... what a week ive had... was only meant to be a few drinks on sat haha

Fri I went to zizzis and had a big meal with wine...
Sat I went out and drank loads!!!!
Sunday I had nachos then went to a vodka party drank loadsa punch ate loadsa crisps....
Monday I was really hungover so I had footlong subway, mcdonalds chips and pizza with garlic bread and lots of garlic mayo
Tue I had some pizza left so ate that for my brekkie... then I tried to be good but had sandwiches and that
Wed had no food in so ate bad

So pleased to say ive only put 2 pound on!!!! Woooo haha I thought id put a lot more on like nearly didnt go to class but forced myself...

Im going to be honest... on sunday night I got a little worse for wear and had a little body magic with a boy haaaaaaaaa crinnnnnnnnge!!!!! Lol maybe thats why I didnt put on as much :p

Hows everyone doing x

Hey missus meet your twin lol I've been terrible since Saturday too!
Sat fake Xmas with the family loads of food and alcohol
Sunday hungover went the Richmond tavern burger chips onion rings then just rubbish food all day
Monday: Sayers, bread, cheese sweets crisps
Tuesday: meal at ask in town, later panini cheese cake
Wednesday, meal at the Richmond again, jacket spud and gammon good, brownie with ice cream bad haha oh a a bottle of wine!

Safe to say I skipped weigh in ha back to it today!

Ooo who was the boy? Is he nice?

Popped into your shop on Tuesday I could not worth there too much niceness! Tried to spot you but it was busy and everyone seemed stressed. Think you may have been on the till! There was some man getting like ten bags full of stuff! He must have been minted lol.
Got some balsamic chilli glaze and a big bag of Reese's chips for my secret Santa with my friends!

Well done only putting 2 on that's really good think I'm looking at about 4 pound :(

Let's both get back on this :) xx

Hey luv!

Woo wooo!! loving the 'body magic' !!;)

i fell off the wagon too last fri and sat but got bk on it on sun. I'm trying to be good over the next few weeks to limit the damage for when I inevitably fall off again over Christmas .

X

Sounds like you had fun! Like how you called it body magic... Very SW of you!
haha i need to otherwise ill cringe even more hehe how are you :D

Hey missus meet your twin lol I've been terrible since Saturday too!
Sat fake Xmas with the family loads of food and alcohol
Sunday hungover went the Richmond tavern burger chips onion rings then just rubbish food all day
Monday: Sayers, bread, cheese sweets crisps
Tuesday: meal at ask in town, later panini cheese cake
Wednesday, meal at the Richmond again, jacket spud and gammon good, brownie with ice cream bad haha oh a a bottle of wine!

Safe to say I skipped weigh in ha back to it today!

Ooo who was the boy? Is he nice?

Popped into your shop on Tuesday I could not worth there too much niceness! Tried to spot you but it was busy and everyone seemed stressed. Think you may have been on the till! There was some man getting like ten bags full of stuff! He must have been minted lol.
Got some balsamic chilli glaze and a big bag of Reese's chips for my secret Santa with my friends!

Well done only putting 2 on that's really good think I'm looking at about 4 pound :(

Let's both get back on this :) xx

we can do it!!!! aww cant believe i didnt see you boo!!!! yeah it was mega busy on tue... the days are just getting more stressful and we are understaffed so its awful haha
sounds like you had a good weekend though i love fake christmases :D ive never been that richmond is it nice? also what kind of food is in ask???
got myself an s.a.s have you done one? xx

Hey luv!

Woo wooo!! loving the 'body magic' !!;)

i fell off the wagon too last fri and sat but got bk on it on sun. I'm trying to be good over the next few weeks to limit the damage for when I inevitably fall off again over Christmas .

X

hey kitty o
its so easy to fall of the wagon this time of year but at leat you got back on it :D
i think maintaining over christmas is hard enough let alone losing :D
how are you???

welll back from class and cleaned the kitchen ready for my big asda shop to come (is it sad that im excited)
my sw consultant made sausage rolls today which are a tweak but she said she'd rather have us eat them than real ones... they are a heb and an hea but if you syn them they are 7syns for 8 sausage rolls fab!!!!!
heb of bread cut crusts off roll out with a rolling pin, spread a laughing cow on the bread
fry linda mcartney rosemary and red onions sausages then roll them in the bread and brush some egg over
then stick in the oven

ill def be trying these over christmas they were scrummy :D

got my s.a.s. log at the ready too and no plans this week.... no excuses!!!!!!! :D

hope everyones ok ill get on threads today :D xx

Here to subscribe read your diary and love the way you have what you want then get straight back to plan well done on that ;-)

What are your plans for cooking when asda shop arrives ???
I've just been to asda it's freezing out there today good idea getting a delivery think ill do that next week haha X

Here to subscribe read your diary and love the way you have what you want then get straight back to plan well done on that ;-)

What are your plans for cooking when asda shop arrives ???
I've just been to asda it's freezing out there today good idea getting a delivery think ill do that next week haha X

Hi :)
I dont plan on leaving the house today... the weather is horrible work has just called and they want me to go in tonight but it depends if this shopping comes on time... part of me wants it to be late... haha

Im planning on cooking broccoli and potato bake making a quiche... maybe a pasta bake aswell :)

Not off untill next wednesday so need all my meals ready for work otherwise ill go off plan :)

How are you?? X

Hi :)
I dont plan on leaving the house today... the weather is horrible work has just called and they want me to go in tonight but it depends if this shopping comes on time... part of me wants it to be late... haha

Im planning on cooking broccoli and potato bake making a quiche... maybe a pasta bake aswell :)

Not off untill next wednesday so need all my meals ready for work otherwise ill go off plan :)

How are you?? X

Ohhhh no hope the shopping a late haha !!
But then again extra money for Xmas ;-)

Mmmm food sounds good and as you said best to get prepared !!

I'm good thanks I can't believe how cold it is today tho Xxx

I know the weather has totally changed and gone freezing...

Well its still not here so maybe I wont have to leave...

Starving today might have to get some carrot and swede in the microwave hehe

Why when we are at home sooooo much hungrier x

Love carrot and swede ;-)

Ohhh I'm the same when I'm at home alls I think of is food I must open the kids goodie draw and look a good few times a day then close it with a cob on hahaha !!

What times delivery for ?? Xxx

Hey im good thanks... I made cheesey potato bake.. (again) and quiche today

1386275853235.jpg
Both are all tupperwared up for the week :)

Asda didnt have any bfree wraps so havent charged me for them but im gutted
AND they sent me cheddar instead of lighter cheddar... so had to measure less... thank god its got a strong taste or there would be hell on

Picked today but all.on free food :)

My friend istrying to get me to go out so having an early night....

Xx

Back