Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

how are you :D we can do it!!!! aww cant believe i didnt see you boo!!!! yeah it was mega busy on tue... the days are just getting more stressful and we are understaffed so its awful haha sounds like you had a good weekend though i love fake christmases :D ive never been that richmond is it nice? also what kind of food is in ask??? got myself an s.a.s have you done one? xx

I said to David I thought it was you but didn't want to interrupt! I'm going to pop in again get some stocking fillers for him next week!
The Richmond was really quite nice actually considering it's pub food. Also cos it's a pub you can linger after your food and don't feel like ppl are waiting for your table. We only went for dinner last night but ended up staying till last orders cos there was a pub quiz on haha we were rubbish got 25 out of 40 and that was with googling half the answers haha had a good night :)
Ask is Italian it's lovely and there is always vouchers off either on O2 or I just used the my voucher code website :)
Didn't get an sas cos I skipped group oops ha feel optimistic about this week though :) xx

Timna I promise ill reply to your comment when I get home... work is sokl busy and someone else has called in sick erghhhh

Im posted my food now... so I dont pick at work hehe
1386339695384.jpg
Breakfast was a fry up
1386339675093.jpg
Lunch was quiche... (looks more like bake) with carrot and lentil soup (ate half)

Tonight ill have some porridge :) xx

Just been given this 1386339815594.jpg
Is a beauty drink we sell at work... its 6.95!!!! FOR 250ML!!!
But need to drink it to learn the product apparently its anti aging helps skin care has collagen formation and improves look of hair
... if I was a millionaire id maybe drink it every day hehe

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope work wasn't too busy for ya !

If I was paying £6.95 for a beauty drink , I'd want it to include a facial, and deep moisturise too!!! ;)

Youll have to.let me.know when you are coming in pet :)
Richmond sounds nice I love pub grub and cant beat a pub quiz :)
O2 people get everything haha

U got much planned this weekend??

Kitty o - I know its rediculous.. and I dont feel any different... u doing much this weekend??? :)

Im shattered.... did an extra hour at work because I felt sorry for them and offered.lol
But ended up eating three mini mince pies and a glass of mulled.wine
.. over my syns today

But will.pull it back over the weekend x

You mean your not totally rejuvenated and reborn into a new woman after that 1 can. ??? ;)

Youve worked hard today so the mince pie synagge may have worked itself off?!

Busy wknd for me. I'm going to a 40th in a pub tomorrow night then a christening on Sun. Having a night in with a hot choc and the telly.

What bout you, any plans ?x

Haha that made me laugh ;)
Have a great weekend... im just sitting in... need to save money. Sunday im going to stop at my friends and im going to make her peanut butter stirfry :)

Made myself porridge this morning ane while I was in the shower I realised I was in half an hour earlier!!!! So the porridge is still in the microwave haha

I was going to grab a sandwich but I was good and took some philly... luckily there was some ryvita in the cupboard at work so had heb and hea for breakfast...

This is my lunch
1386419765331.jpg
Cheesey potato bake with beans and hot sauce... put mayo on but didnt really have it..

It was amazing :)

Might have stirfry tonight... mmm
Syns will be on hot sauce (1) ketchup (2) peanut butter (4) dark choc (8)

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hey luv! How you doing ?

your bake looks lovely! What you put in it ? X

Hey all... im so far off track :( just cant get motivated boo

In my bake theres potato's, broccoli onion and peas... in the recipe you put in cherry tomatoes but I dont like them hot

Then the sauce is quark, 3eggs parsley and chilli flakes... then add your cheese its soo easy :)

I had it for lunch but i just keep picking :( xx

How is everyone??? Xx

Hey Brittany - hope your ok chick? Its one day make a fresh start tomorrow, theres no point beating yourself up over something thats done. xx

You can do it Brit, get back on plan tmrw and not much damage will be done.
Everything else ok? xx

Just get bk on it tomorrow !! That's the past now!
Get on the porridge - that helped you out the other week.
Chin up luv, you'll be bk in your flow soon ! X

Hey Brittany!!
Happy Tuesday to you!!! I'm so far 119.5 syns and still have 2 full days left.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, la la la la laaaaaa

We can do this!!! xxxxxx

Hey all thanks for your support... afyer writing that reply I ordered a takeaway :(

Ive woke up today feel run down and crap.. im in till 9 but then im off for two days wooop

Feel better and want to get back on track and two sw friendly meals today (stirfry with noodles and broccoli bake with beans) did have a mince pie and had mayonnaise so probably had all my syns but not planning on eating much else today except maybe some fruit...

1386689883085.jpg
1386689920947.jpg
This is the recipe for the bake :)

Well one good thing is I bought some goats cheese popcorn to munch on but ive decided to give it to my dad for crimbo so saved syns and cash :)

Hows everyone doing?? Ill get on everyones threads soon :) xx

Hey Brittany! Hope your ok?
Boo to working til 9 but yay to two days off!!
what you got planned ? X

Hey Brittany! Hope your ok?
Boo to working til 9 but yay to two days off!!
what you got planned ? X

Heyy im just going to be applying for jobs and tidying the house.. maybe do some cooking :)

A week on friday is my sw meal so im going to be on my best behaviour until then...

Eating rubbish makes you feel good for about 5mins but then you feel bad for days... why do we want that??? Im turning it around...

Will have a look in the cupboards then put my food up for the day :)

Good luck for weigh in wed weighers :) xxx

Eating rubbish makes you feel good for about 5mins but then you feel bad for days... why do we want that??? Im turning it around...

This is so true! At the mo, overeating and too much chocolate and greasy food is also giving me awful heartburn so why am I still wanting it?? Crazy!

I'm turning it around with you! xx

Back