Broccoli and cauliflower - soup?

I would always add garlic and onion for flavour and potato to thicken it up. That's just me though, I like tonnes of garlic in everything! I would either add a couple of handfuls of basil and some black pepper to make a kind of pesto soup or add leek, courgette and peas to make a bright green summery soup. I love making experimental soup:D

missy1978 said:
I would always add garlic and onion for flavour and potato to thicken it up. That's just me though, I like tonnes of garlic in everything! I would either add a couple of handfuls of basil and some black pepper to make a kind of pesto soup or add leek, courgette and peas to make a bright green summery soup. I love making experimental soup:D

I love plenty of garlic too!! Good idea with the peas and courgettes! Thanks

I make cauliflower/broccoli cheese soup making sure it's mature cheddar for extra flavour.taking it from my H.Extras also using skimmed milk from allowance .
Make a full pan freeze in potions .I don,t bother thickning it but will try potatoes next time good idea on greendays and more filling too

I tend to just add an onion, garlic and chilli. I make it thick and sometimes add diced chicken. I don't tend to add potato as on red. I make it thick and it is sooo filling. Delicious.

When I am doing a green day I sometimes add hexb of blue stilton, wow. I just miss out the onion, garlic and chilli.

Courgette and blue cheese soup is one of my favourites! In fact any sort of blue cheese soup is fine by me ;)

Must agree there, I LOVE cheese. Mexicana is highly recommended but have to syn as don't think its hexb or a

Back