broke 3 hurdles last night!!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Not only am i 16stone13 so broken the next barrier, but got my 2 stoen sticker and my club 10 woooohooooooooo lost 3lbs

If i had stayed i reckon i would have got my sotw too but i went to go and see inception with hubby!xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS - what a brilliant evening for you. Well done xx

That's brilliant! Does your consultant save the slimmer of the week certificate if the person isn't in group? In ours, people who stay get the basket, but the certificate goes to the person who has lost the most (even if they don't stay).
You never know :)
Well done x

If you've won SOTW at my class and you don't stay, the consultant gives you the certificate when she next sees you. We also get a SW magnet with a motivational message on :D

no never seen this done and i normally stay and also no magnet. Thats well good tho if others get a magnet i would love that on my fridge,.
x

Well done!!!!

What a fantastic achievement!! Its always a wonderful feeling when you get into that next stone bracket..onwards and downwards now Hun!

xxx

Well done you! Fantastic xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!

We're nearly twins this week! Only difference is I haven't reached my Club 10 yet, but weighed in at the same weight, with same weight loss and getting into that next stone bracket! Feels good doesn't it! :D

Shame about the SotW. Bit mean they don't keep the certificate for you! Obviously goes to show how clubs vary from one to another. One of the women in my class was moaning on Wednesday because by the time our consultant has gone round everyone and seen how they've done, it's practically time to go home and nothing else really gets mentioned and I've seen on here that other classes do food tasting etc. but we don't! :(

WELL DONE again! :D

x

Back