Brrrr ... Feeling cold!! :(

Squirrel Lili

Not complaining :) ... But anyone else feeling the cold now they've loss some weight? I've loss 43lbs & really noticed it this week ... even when snuggled under the duvet!!

Still got a fat suit but been freezing last couple days, think I have frostbite lol

I am REALLY feeling the cold this year. I tend to get chilly easily anyway but 61 pounds down and it is absolutely amazing the difference it has made. It doesn't help that I don't have a coat at the moment - the one I was wearing last year is an 18 and I'm in a 10 now - it's just too huge :(

Great thread - looking forward to feeling the cold more myself... Next year maybe ;-)

Hi - Yes I am freezing! Even in the house with the heating on I end up being really cold. Not just in my hands and feet but all over cold. I have lost 65lbs since May and think it must be a side effect of that. Apart from that I feel absolutely fine.

I was thinking about trying some Iron tablets to give my system a boost and see if that makes any noticeable change. If not after that I will probably ask for a blood test just to be on the safe side.

Would love to hear if any other folk who have lost quite a few pounds are finding the same thing as me and Lili.

after losing 47 pounds, im feeeling the cold more too, i never used to need a jumper at work but ive just had to buy some for work,

after losing 47 pounds, im feeeling the cold more too, i never used to need a jumper at work but ive just had to buy some for work,

Hi - glad to know its not just me then! :) Congratulations on reaching your target weight!

Hmmm I'm a fair few pounds down from my biggest but since I quit the ciggies I'm roasting lol I think my newly found circulation is counteracting the loss of my blubber?? :)

Omg its so cold, hope it warms up soon, i sound like a typical english person, i moan when its cold, and i moan when its too hot

Last edited:
Can hardly feel my fingers, never used tro get cold but seems like I'm always freezing nowadays!

Back