Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 27 November 2009.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

maybe a stupid question but does anyone else seem to bruise more easily since being on CD? I have loads its mad xx
  2. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

yep its a known side effect, do a topic serch, its popped up a few times
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

If you contact your CD she will be able to help you here as to what to get for it.

Love Mini xxx
  4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

I wouldn't notice a difference; I have always bruised easily as I have a vitamin absorbtion problem. Plus, I am very fair-skinned and it is more visable.
  5. misspinkkat

ahhhh thanks, thought i was going to have to be purple and yellow forever lol xx
  6. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I bruise really easy these days but didn't realise it was to do with CD. Last week my whole leg was covered in bruises, and I can't for the life of me figure out how I got them.
  7. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Well-Known Member

I noticed that but i didnt think to put 2 and 2 together! How weird! x
  8. misspinkkat

I bruise fairly easy but I know when and how I've done them but like chlo my legs are covered in them :( and lastnight I noticed a really nasty one on the top of my arm and I have no idea how I have done them I actually look like I have been in a nasty accident lol xx