Bruising

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Has anyone else found that they bruise REALLY easily on this diet?!?!?

My legs look like I have been badly beaten up every day a new one appears its awfull I certainely cant show off my new slimmer legs

I definately read somewhere, that you can bruise more easily..dont know why though:confused:

Exactly the same. My legs are covered in huge bruises and i dont have a clue how i got them!! I might as well be a dropped peach.....im covered. Like you said everyday i get a new one!!

yes definately- i look like an ad for domestic violence, even my dad noticed on my arm and asked what happened (and yet didnt comment that he noticed i'd lost 2 stone since the last time he saw me...)

No hiccups thank god

Oh yes got the burping thing going on lol

Bruising.... I wonder if they are occurring on me due to the lack of a fat layer protecting my veins?! I was walking the dog the other morning and I slipped and really bashed my knee and the bruise is MASSIVE! I can even see it through black tights (40 denier)! I keep getting little ones towards the tops of my thighs, but don't remember bumping into things....

I get hiccoughs after having fj's and have them for what seems like years- most bloody irritating! :)

Yeah, I started a thread on bruising a week or so ago. It's unreal but apparently perfectly normal whilst on the diet.

wow, no I haven't! And I normally bruise really easily. Are you guys just bumping into things a lot because you haven't gotten used to your new decreased body space yet? ;)

Back