Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

Have told her to ring you :)

Thank you lovely. Tell everyone to misbehave coz i have a phone date with her tomorrow night to find out all!

The crowd in Brum last night

Attachments

• image-1935984708.jpg
    image-1935984708.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 128
Thanks for posting a pic... you all look like you're having a blast!! :D

you all scrubbed up well !! now we want the morning after photos !!! x

hello :) am back, in pjs and drinking wine :D well wine not :D

Agree an amazing weekend with amazing people:)

Huge thanks to steve and marty for the scenic lift when my personal taxi driver was not available lol

Just got in now, luckily before the game finishes and all the roads get too busy. Sitting with a vanilla mim and cup of tea - life is good!
Xxx

Other diners.............did it not look to you like they had been kept away from other people, lol. You all sounded like you were having a great time. i know Vicky was erm....a little merry shall we say as she kept telling me how much she loves me! who can blame her eh!!!

Well i must have spoken to her when she still had some blood in her alcohol system then lol. Erm missus, you "sounded" a little on the loud side too!!!

Well i must have spoken to her when she still had some blood in her alcohol system then lol. Erm missus, you "sounded" a little on the loud side too!!!

Wasn't me hun I was the other end of the table when she was on the phone to you. xx

I am sooooooooo pleased you all had a brilliant w/end..cant wait for more picciz chuck xx

Thanks babes was fab... aren't Mini's meets fab!

Snoozie susie
:)

Back