Brum's-diddly-done!! Has anyone seen some lost livers?

They hold each other up. :D

well, in your honour, i have decided to have a hair cut, that is, a proper haircut! i've not had it done at a hairdressers for about 18 months or so. i hate hairdressers. 'got a holiday booked?' NO, leave me alone and just cut my hair. and don't cut so much off it, i just want it tidied. the last one cut 6" off it.

it'll need to be a no appointment place, i don't do appointments, as i usually change my mind!

The price we are willing to pay lol
:)

We're not doing the show K - I think we're gonna do the science museum (think tank?) with the kids on Saturday. Jim - is that a good place to spend a day do you know? And thanks for booking everything - sounds like a bit of a nightmare!

It's a fascinating place Clare, all sorts for kids to do

I'll be in Vodka revolution about 17:30 :)

Jim.... your gonna have to keep me updated with the England match while I'm at crufts! x

Damn, I'd forgotten about that, is it the early match on Saturday?

No probs PM me your Mobile please

we wil have to be getting trannied up at 3 :D yes vodka revs for us at 5.30. ive printed off maps :D

It's going to be great :D

I know!!!!! what time are we meeting friday and what are we doing?

I can't make the Friday Vicky, wish i could. I thought you were all going to have a room party that day

awww no Jim!!!! right hang on ill have a look. and not too far from station when we go to pick linz up x

there is a nandos halfway from hotel to station? and an all bar one too.
and a tesco just outside of the train station. :D

Back