Brussel Sprouts. can we have them on SS+?

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
please please please say we can have brussels on ss+. i love them!...theyre only like small cabbages! lol

does no one else like sprouts? :cry:
just me then......:8855:

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im so pleased! my mouth is watering now.! mmm sprouts for tea. yum yum!

mmmm i love sprouts too! my mum made me some with some chicken when i went home to see her a couple of weeks ago - I was in heaven!!! (are we weird?!) x

yup! but theyre soooo good. we have a field of them growing opposite our house so i keep going and nicking stalks (my hubby likes sprouts too)!

mmm yum - lucky you to have them growing near you - just make sure theres some left for me for my Christmas dinner! hehe x

i like one or two sprouts, but after 5 or 6 i start feeling sick lol

I love sprouts, love em to bits mmmm

I love sprouts too - although no one else likes me eating them....mainly due to the aromas that they can make me produce!:eek:

are you sure???? when I had my meeting, my CDC said if I am to do SS+ for Christmas NO sprouts because they are high in Carbs :(

WOT????? no sprouts? say it aint so!

don't know but I googled Carbs and Sprouts and it would appear each sprout has 1gram of carbs in it....not that is going to help you!

is that good or bad? i have no idea sorry! lol. im on a sprout mission now!

Ooh I love sprouts but they dont seem to be in Portugal. I have seen them in the supermarket but they were imported from Holland and were euros 2.99 for about ten sprouts (2.62). Could not bring myself to pay that. Still might find some more. That was the lovely part about being in East Anglia always plenty of sprout stalks around.

Have been missing celery since we arrived here in May and Bingo last week I found some. Obviously a winter vegetable here.

Pam

Last edited:
ill post you a stalk over! we cant move for brussels over here! yum yum yum

I know tastes change while youre on cd but sprouts........why??Haha!!you will all be having your own little indoor wind farms and wont need the heating on for a while...........enjoy
xx

Back