Brussel Sprouts. can we have them on SS+?

1g per sprout is ok, as long as you don't have too many (I'd say between 3-6 is safe). Bearing in mind the CD bar is 24.7g carbs, but the packs have about 15, an extra few carbs on top of a SHAKE wouldn't cause you too much trouble. Wouldn't recommend the bar AND the sprouts tho xx

1g per sprout is ok, as long as you don't have too many (I'd say between 3-6 is safe). Bearing in mind the CD bar is 24.7g carbs, but the packs have about 15, an extra few carbs on top of a SHAKE wouldn't cause you too much trouble. Wouldn't recommend the bar AND the sprouts tho xx

I wouldn't recommend the bar, sprouts AND then :kissass: :eek::eek::eek::D

I'm not doing cambridge diet (I'm following w8)....on my add a meal week I mistakingly had sprouts nearly every day. I didn't loose anything that week....since found out that they are high in carbs. So I'm avoiding them now. Will have one or 2 on Christmas day and that's it x

Do W8 recommend the same amount of green veg, as tbh on CD you probably couldn't consume more than 3-4 sprouts in the allowance anyway and if they are 1g each that shouldn't cause a stall. I ate them one meal, had about 8 of them, and lost 19lbs that week (it was my first week and I nearly set a record!!!) so maybe some ppl are more carb-sensitive than others!

Maybe a CDC can advise? xx

I had sprouts while on CD for my add a meal week and had no problem I love sprouts .Can eat them raw or cooked but they must be well cooked .
My son hates sprouts but loved baby cabbages:D he is now 19 and denies he used to eat them if I told him they where baby cabbages :8855:.My dd is wiser and doesnt like either :8855:

Back