Bubbalicious Slimfast Diary

It definately keeps me from going crazy.

I think as long as you have a small treat now and again, you are not going to go off the rails and have a complete binge that can last for days!! I am pretty good and jumping back on the wagon after a treat. :p

sounds like a good weekend lol

It definately keeps me from going crazy.

I think as long as you have a small treat now and again, you are not going to go off the rails and have a complete binge that can last for days!! I am pretty good and jumping back on the wagon after a treat. :p

mmmmmmmmmm pizza. Pizza I crave lol
Especially dominos.
I made my own pizza last week, did dough in bread machine, and added some toppings, less cheese etc, worked calories out to fit in with slimfast. It was okay but takeaway is sooooooo much better.

also don't you think pizas taste better at 2am after alcohol lol

Well I have had a good week on SF so far. Although I had to drag myself off the sofa last night to go to Fitness Pilates, but I am glad I did because I feel so much better. Slept like a log as well!!!

I weigh on a Friday morning so I will be hitting the gym after work for a "last chance workout" before weigh day. I have only got six weeks until I go on holiday to Australia and I would like to be under 12 stone, so fingers crossed as I am 12st 2lbs at the moment :D

i have faith you can be under the 12 stone and i bet your looking forward to australia how long you going for

well they do some of the nicest fish food over there so if you into that kinda thing you should be fine lots of nice healthy options

Well I didnt get below 12 stone. I stayed the same!! Which I know is so much better than putting on....... but it still annoys me as I have been pretty good all week (minus the pizza incident in Sunday of course).

Oh well, back on the SF train again today :(

Well what a shocking weekend I had!!! Went out for a Mexican on Saturday night and had wine all over the weekend as well.

The only consolation was that I went to the gym on Sunday morning and worked out harder than I have ever done before (felt guilty I think!).

Back on Slim Fast today and I have already planned my meals for the week and off to Asda after work to shop for it.

I am always very good at getting back on the wagon after a naughty session.............. its just I am REALLY good at falling off of it as well! :p

p.s... going to add more fruit into my diet as probably not having enough!

Last edited:
Luckily I weigh on a Friday morning so I have 4 days of 100% Slim Fast to get back on track! :D

Exactly! My old SW leader used to tell us that if you got straight back onto your diet and not give all the crap you've eaten enough time to become fat it's dead easy to get rid of it!

hi, welcome to slim fast. i generaly have blow outs on the weekends but normaly im good during the week! not lately though but im back on it now :D

id just like to say thank god you fell of wagon to at weekend i can feel slightly less guilty pmsl lets get back into it

Kazzymc - I always fall off at weekends!!

Well its Wednesday and I have been 100% for the last two days BUT I am meeting family later for a "meal" in town. I am trying to find out where we are going so I can look for a menu online to pick my best option!! Wont be drinking alcohol either (cant face work the next day with a hangover!)

Will let you know where we go and whether I succeed!!

Good luck and have a good time

Morning all!! Update on last night.....

Well, it could have been ALOT worse I think. I had three glasses of wine (all with some soda water in to last longer) and my meal was a pesto chicken burger, with a salad and....... chips!! Although I did give most of my chips away as the burger was quite filling. It was a proper chicken fillet burger (posh restaurant!) so no breadcrumbs etc. I also walking into town AND home, no buses, so that made me feel better about it.

Oh well, I am off to the gym after work today for a "last chance workout" before weigh day tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day! :cross:

Back