Bud to Blossom

Some of you remember yesterday that I posted an NSV for jogging 500m without stopping. Well today I decided to push it and see how far I could really jog (albeit slowly). On the way out I jogged non stop for 1.13km and on the way back I jogged the entire way, a whopping 2.75km!!!! 4 weeks ago I couldn't have even slow jogged 10m!!

So as I'm sure you can imagine I am the happiest person in the world ever.

Now just waiting for my chips to finish cooking before tea :D

I could never do it on the treadmill. Did Day 3 Week 1 on it and not only did it flare up my shin splints but was boring as hell and I didn't feel as though I achieved anything. I love doing it outside as I can speed up and slow down so much easier.

Monday 25/7 Green
Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HExB)+(2)
Milk (HExA)

Lunch
Tortelloni (5)
Peas (0)
Cheese (HExA)

Tea

Snacks
Quavers (4)
Banana (0)
Refresher bar (4)

Syns = 15
Body Magic = 60 mins

Last edited:
Well I've just gone on ebay and bid on a set of the Kettleworx workout. Already working on my CV with running now just need to work on my strength and toning!

Well went out to a beginners running club last night even though my calves already disliked me. And I jogged 2.3km. Just so amazed at myself and what I can do if I try.

Then after running I went food shopping and brought everything to make super speedy soup. When I got home I spent an hour and a half cutting up veg!! I think I have enough soup to feed an army!!

Anyway on to today's food.

26/7 Green
Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HExB) + (2)
Milk (HExA)

Tea

Snacks
Banana (0)
WW crisps (5)

Syns = 7
Body Magic = 0

Forgot to say on my last post I'm hoping for a major certificate haul today. Will be getting my bronze and silver body magic, should get my half stone and keeping my fingers crossed for slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month. Could be a total of 5 if I'm super lucky!

Hi Cherry! Thought id pop in and say hello, thanks for the link to Joes looks like i will be spending a lot of money on there lol

Just wanted to say good luck today and enjoy all of thoise certificates you will be coming home with!

Your welcome. They're so scrummy. Would get them more often if I didn't mostly do green.

Well I lost 2lb. Got the 2 body magic, 1/2 stone and slimmer of the month so I can't complain that I didn't get slimmer of the week. The lady that got it had lost 3.5lb.

Cherry-Blossom said:
Well I lost 2lb. Got the 2 body magic, 1/2 stone and slimmer of the month so I can't complain that I didn't get slimmer of the week. The lady that got it had lost 3.5lb.

Well done that's fantastic lots of certificates still! X

Run Fat Girl Run!!

Well I was out running (badly) today and in my musings I was thinking about runners. I mean when do you ever see a fat runner? Drive round and you'll see that their all skinny runts. Well I'm one of the Very rare breed that is the fat runner. Ok so I can't really be classed as a runner yet, I'm barely a jogger, but that isn't the point. I hope that soon I can be classed as a runner, and even better, a skinny runt. It would just be amazing.

But then I thought of what some of my colleagues had said when I told them I was starting to run. They said running is bad for you. And this got me on another train of thought. Why do people think running is bad for you? I mean running is what we were MADE to do. You back 3000 years and if we wanted dinner we had to go and catch it. That included running. But with todays modern society running has changed a lot to how it was back then. 3000 years ago we didn't wear shoes and special sports gear and we didn't run on roads or treadmills. We were barefoot and running on open ground. Through the grass and dirt. That is natural running. We have over engineered it because we are modern humans. And our engineering is probably what makes it so 'bad' for us. If runners ran today the way they did all those years ago I doubt we would have half the injuries we do now.

So I want to be a runner, I will wear shoes however I am going to try my hardest to avoid the unnatural running on roads and treadmills. I already hate treadmills so that's not a problem but roads may be harder. I think I'll just have to wait and see!

How are you getting on cherry? X

Very badly!! But doing a week of Fast Forward this week which I'm hoping will get my head back in the game.

I thought you must of been struggling as you hadn't written for a while, good luck on fast forward know its extremely restrictive. Hope your feeling better now x x

Back