Budapest - Anyone Been - Help Please

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by For Me This Time, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. For Me This Time

For Me This Time Loves VLCD's

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi All

I am going to Budapest in 10 weeks (April 13th) for some dental implants, but know nothing about it. Not really a place I would want to go but the cost is soooo much cheaper. I am staying in a hotel on the Buda side of the city. Any recommendations to eateries for my Mum (as I wont really be eating with a stiched up mouth) and how easy it is to get around or things to do and see.

Many thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I've been for a couple of days in summertime and it was wonderful - there are lots of thermal baths there which are definitely worth a visit, there are lots of historical bits to see too...

Transport was good - they have a tram system and it was all very good value.

We went to a medieval banquet which was wonderful: http://www.sirlancelot.hu/site.php?lang=en

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's a great city, loads to do and see. It's spas are fabulous. We went here: Gellert Spa and Bath - Budapest
    Lots of nice parks, cafes and places to wander round.
    Easy to get around too - we took public transport most of the time. Good tram system.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.