Budddiessssss..x

xSineadx

going to do it this time!
Helloo everyone!!

Okk.. anybody from berkshire orr anybody who needs to loose about 8 stone and wants a buddy for serious motivation? BECAUSE I NEED ONE!! lol :confused::)

x

hey sweetie! Well I live in Wiltshire so I'm kind of your neighbour! :D (i think.....my geography is sketchy at the best of times hehe)

anywho, I have about 7 stones left to lose and if you want I'd be happy to be your buddy! I know how important support is and what a difference this site can make :) we can do this!!

p.s i love your targets, I've always been kinda jealous of people who can look good in skinny jeans!

Hellooo hunnyy.. aww yeah i think that is close to me? not sure haha!! i can't receive PMS atm because i've not been on here long.. butt add me to msn!! (have to write it out differently because apparently your not allowd to give it out on here lol)

sinead (-) anna (-) x @ hotmail . co . uk :):)

x

Hi both of you, i'm in Berkshire..Reading to be precise, i have about 4stone to lose....and i sooo want a pair of white skinny jeans, infact i always look on asos and dream of the clothes i'm gonna wear one day soon ish, lol.x

I'm not even near any of you but i do need the support! i should have about 9 stone to loose but have set myself a target of 6 to start with and see how i feel... i think i have lost 2 so far..will know for sure tomorrow when i go to get weighed. But i still want to be your buddy! :) even if it's only on here

Helloo girls!!
airgirl.. oh coool, i go to reading quite alot.. went to college there :):), deffinately add me to msn or something (anyone can add me) sinead - anna - x @ hotmail. co. uk :)

Nata.. we can deffinately be buddies! we have about the same to loose.. so would be good!! add me too! x

Back