BUDDY NEEDED

Should we start a post for people just started in Jan and each be each others buddies.... ? does someone want to set it up, that way we can click on it during theses months to encourage each other...... ?

I just know i would find it useful, espcially as so far not doing to bad... thugh hate all the soups!!! so kinda of only like chocolate mint.... and i dont usally like sweett things... savery is where i put on the weight!!! lol....

there is one already!
here is the link

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/70694-january-starters.html
you might also want to join a team. there is a thread about that as well, or put up a new post and see who wants to join.
Im a savory gal as well but finding the shakes really enjoyable.

ok i think i will start one up for people who just strted this week or so to join.... :) will be good to hear how the weight thing goes and how they concer the dreaded hunger pangs and also advice, i ahve tried once before with this and failed, but this time... after seeing myself on a camera i need to lose weight..... grr... lol :)

I will post now and put the link here

Hi. Hope this works. Tried to leave message on here yesterday and it keep kicking me out. Don't know why because I've been posting on WW forum for ages ?!? This is day 3 for me and it's good to read everybody's posts and see that we are all experiencing the same things ! Can't wait to test ketosis on Friday morning ! Can't believe I'm excited about checking wee !?!?

joined the team and this site is keeping me busy and not thinking of food!! I only eat because i can not because i am hungry. The hardes part for me as i am a strong headed person is not being allowed to eat lol!! If someone says i cant do something i have to prove them wrong!! So i am trying hard to stay away from the food and i have managed so far!! It was harder to give up my Irn Bru habit think i am addicted to the stuff lol!! But i am now over 36 hours Irn Bru free!!!

Hi Marti
I don't know exactly how we be buddies, I think just by posting messages on here, to help & encourage one another. So that's what I'll do.

Hello Everyone, well done in taking the time to put your health & self first. It all turned pearshape when we forgot to do that, and we allowed ourselves to put us last. We lost our care somehow and that's how we got here. But by our taking the first steps to change, we're taking a stand, we're saying we're worth the effort!

I know a bit sappy. I'm on day 5 of ssing and it's ok. I'm feeling ok. I won't lie, it's not easy is it? ( :

I'm a bit scared about Saturday I have a party to go to, and there's going to be food everywhere, in fact I'm supposed to be making a large pasta salad and sausage rolls! eeeeek! So here's to my first big hurdle. I forgot about the party so wasn't actually expecting to face a big hurdle like this one so soon.

I can do this though, and so can we all!! Stick with it guys. We know the end results are worth the pain we feel now!

hi all im on day 5 of cd ,doing 3 packets a day, it was hard on day 3 but now its getting easier and i feel more incontrol of myself, my brain isnt always thinking about food anymore! lets all buddy up and keep each other going, im trying to loose weight to have another baby too! aswell as buy nice clothes and look good in the summer at a cousins wedding!

good luck everyone xx

Hi how are you doing? i lost 12 1/4lb on my 1st weigh in last wed and a good few inches, im so pleased.
Have you had your 1st weigh in yet?
hang in there
Christine x:)

I had my first weigh in on Monday lost 7lbs, then weighed myself today, and down another 2. So 8 days in and 9 lbs down! I'm pretty happy with that. Doing well, getting that water down, and hunger is under control. I just find that sometimes the craving for some food is hard to overcome. One day at a time! How's everybody doing?

Back