Buddy wanted

Claire-

Hi newbie here I'm going to start slimming world tomorrow and I'm also 10-11 weeks pregnant with 2nd child.

Is anyone else pregnant and doing this plan who would like a buddie :) my weights been going up alot already as been eating all the wrong things! Need to get on track and be positive.

me me me!!! Add me on fb, racheal giuliano :) xx

hi, ill be your buddy, well, we can all jump on this thread. im about 7 weeks and i already do slimming world. good luck with joining. you have to have permission off your midwife though. good luck hun.

kerryxxx

Hi Claire-

I'm also on 2nd pregnancy (23 wks) and rejoined SW last night as thought it would be best for me and babe.

I'm a larger lady and so don't need to add any extra pounds to this pregnancy!

Keep posting so that we can monitor our progress.

Good Luck

C_Pumpkin x

Hi Ladies

Mind if i join you? Just found out im 7-8 weeks preg 1st time so very excited, been doing SW on and off for years, but really dont want to be a whale at the end of it all lol

My weigh day is wed am (mum weighs me in much meaner than sw consultant lol)

Started in June was 17stone 3
Now 15st 7
xx

Hi girls sorry I been quiet I couldn't start the slimming world thurs just gone as my son wasn't well but I'm joining the tues morning one instead can't wait now as I was doing slimming world for abit before I started at 17st 3 then dropped to 15st 5 which I was happy with however I'm back up to 16.5 already and only 11weeks pregnant, I've eaten nothing but all the wrong stuff burgers, curry u name it think I'm having a girl lol.

So enoughs enough gotta get back on track now, I've started myself eating properly today prep myself before tues weigh in I'm hoping that 2nd trimester I'll feel like doing more excersise too.

Good luck girls with your weigh ins next week let's all keep each other posted. :)

Claire xx

Feel refreshed now went for nice long walk with Callum just missed the rain lol, now for the good ol house cleaning chores which never end :)).

Hope your all having a good day x

Cas3 said:
Hi ladies,
Firstly congratulations to all!!
Im almost 18 weeks due 12th april with third baby already got 2 girls not long till I find out the sex. Ive not gained any weight yet, have been trying to eat healthy but gone abit of track over the last 2 weeks but need to start again, so any advice would be great.
Hope you are all keeping well x

Aw congrats on ya pregnancy and well done for maintaining your weight so far. I would just keep doin wat u r doin and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Im 9weeks gone and I also dont wana pile on the weight so iv just been eating healthy (or trying to) and I try to do alot of walking.
Take care :) x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

Aw congrats on ya pregnancy and well done for maintaining your weight so far. I would just keep doin wat u r doin and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Im 9weeks gone and I also dont wana pile on the weight so iv just been eating healthy (or trying to) and I try to do alot of walking.
Take care :) x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)[/QUOT

Thank you, Keep up with the walking I think the only reason ive not put anything on so far is to do with walking. Most week days I walk with my toddler in the buggy for about 2 hrs a day doing the school run.

I try to eat healthy and drink loads of water but its so hard with morning sickness ive gone completely off veg but am trying to eat better again, are you following any specific diet? Would love to lose a bit of weight x:family2:

Aw I hope ur sickness doesnt last ur whole pregnancy! Iv been quite lucky as mines not too bad. Im not really following any diet but I count my cals on my fitness pal and make sure I dont go under 1200 or over 1500cals. I just try to eat as healthy as I can, like u say tho it is sometimes hard. Im also gna start using my exercise bike a few times a week, nothing too strenuous (sp?) but just to keep me active :)
Have a lovely day x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Aw I hope ur sickness doesnt last ur whole pregnancy! Iv been quite lucky as mines not too bad. Im not really following any diet but I count my cals on my fitness pal and make sure I dont go under 1200 or over 1500cals. I just try to eat as healthy as I can, like u say tho it is sometimes hard. Im also gna start using my exercise bike a few times a week, nothing too strenuous (sp?) but just to keep me active :)
Have a lovely day x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Thanks my sickness isn't to bad just sometimes in the morning I feel it.

Ive heard about fitnesspal will have to give it ago, exercise bike is great idea to keep fit. Def going carry on being active as my last pregnancy didn't watch what I ate or wasn't as active as im now, due to working then and did pile on the weight, but with my first baby lost loads of weight and weighed a stone lighter after birth so was really lucky then.

Im just at home today my girls are unwell my youngest got chicken pox and my oldest got flu.
Enjoy your day too xx

Aw bless them, hope they get well soon!

Are u finding out what ur havin when u get ur scan? I dnt even knw when my first one is yet, im waiting for the lettert but our post has been abit hectick lately!!
X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Thanks the spots are starting to clear up she had quite bad case of it, she's not eaten for a week and usually she loves her food.

Hopfully your get your date soon, but last time I was pregnant they forgot about me I had to ring them and ended up missing my 3 month scan, by time I got one I was 21 weeks and so only had one scan it was something to do with the scan department not recieving my doctor referal letter but I think its just depends on where you live.
This time I had a scan just before I was 10 weeks and because the baby was small I had another scan, 2 weeks later but funny thing is the dates didn't match about week difference.
Ive got my next scan at the end of the month and we hoping to find out the sex, it be nice for OH if it was a boy as I know he be really happy. Are you going to find out the sex this time? you might be bit further on by ultrasound then x

Bet u cant wait! I found out wiv my last pregnancy and I want to with this one too! We already have a boy but hes got a bad heart and hes been thru two open heart surgeries so aslong as we have a healthy baby I dont really mind what sex it is. Bcos of having conplications while pregnant wiv my lil man they are wanting to do an earlier scan thats why I thought I woulda had a date by now but I think they will just wait til the normal 12week one as its only 3weeks away now.
Glad ur lil one on the mend! I hate it when mines poorly and im dreading him gettin those nasty chicken pox x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Im sorry to hear about your little boy how's he doing now and what will the age gap be between him and the new baby? I don't mind the sex the main thing is to have a healthy baby. I did find out the sex for both of my girls with my first I knew I was having a girl just an instinct, and with a my second I wasn't sure what we was having but my OH couldnt wait to find out x

Well he will be 2yrs and 4mnths old wen the baby arrives so its quite a good age gap. Hes doing really well thnk u, he does need more surgery but we have had a nice surgery free yr this yr so we all really happy x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Well hes comin up 21mnth born 21st feb. He was due mid march but decided to make an appearance a little earlier lol.
Ah thnx we hope they go well too, I just treasure each day :)

It is a nice gap we always wanted them close together really to get the hard parts overwiv and hope they grow up close

As for names lol we cnt agree. My son was easy cos he was named after his daddy, but I like maddison rose for a girl and I cnt decide for a boy...have you picked any yet?

Any name I like I know someone with the same name aned I wanted a name which no one had or at least I knew no one with x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Thats all you can do just treasure each day, I think your really brave, I think with the age gap there grow up very close together x
As your scan date come through yet?

I love your name Maddison Rose really beauitful name, we kind of thinking of Rose as a middle name aswell but just depends if it goes with a first name, my daughter really likes Ava, my OH likes Jessica and we both like Evie but like your self, all the other names we like we know other children with them names Ive always liked Lily but my friends daughter is called Lilly Mae and I use to work in a creche so when it comes to names I think of all children ive known with them names too xx:)

Back