Step 1 Sole Source Buddy!!

Yes I have the strips to use they are going more purple now very dark this morning I use just to keep a check and motivate me not to lick yoghurt lids and such! Had a couple of mints to so was paranoid I'd knocked myself out if it my mouth just tastes awful I carry small bottle of mouthwash with me now!

I always have breathe spray in my bag...my cdc said it was ok to have a sugar free polo now and again

Girls! First wi and had 8lb off - Wohoo! How u all doing? I'm ok? And managing to drink the water (which I hate) just having a few toilet problems! X

I just look at the peeing as good exercise up and down the stairs 2nd wi tmoz am nervous although been more or less 100% I just dont feel any different fingers crossed

Morning peeps lost 3.75 lb so nearly 10 in 12 days so pleased With that i know it will all slow down now but 2/3 a week is better than nothing im 11.1 now so should get in 10 s next week im only 5.2 so a couple more stone I think then will be as light as I was when i was about 10yrs old how's everybody doing ?? now I have the bars I feel better this morning I had half lemon bar from freezer so it lasts longer! And half of a choc shake made hot with coffee bliss! Biscuits and a bru bliss! : )

Well done hun. All doing fantastic..im kinda lost atm but i will be on track on monday. Lovely weather peeps so enjoy the weekend. Xx

Hi hun...yes back on track waiting to have my last choco shake of the day. One good thing abt this hot weather make u drink lots of water. Day 1 nearly over. Tbh i kinda missed my shakes. You feel so much in control on the plan

I know what you mean about the control as its your mind that wants the food not your stomach! If u know you can only have the products you feel determined to stick with them !

Back