Extra Easy Days bugger

dawnyre

hi there, ive been doing really well on EE and for no reason at all, yesterday, i ate the world. I had rolo cookies, cake, dairy milk, rocky bars, crisps, you name it, i breathed it in!

Im back on track today and everything is fine, but its wi tommorow, is there anything i can do, slimming world wise, to undo potential damage i may have done?!

Dawn x

I did this the week after my stone award too. I think I felt I had arrived or something and the self sabotage took over. Getting straight back on plan is the only way forward. It was only one day so you might get away with a sts or small loss. Next week is a new week.

thanks for the reply lovey! I dont feel to guilty or anything as i really really enjoyed it! and like you said as long as i get back on track there shouldnt be to much damage..... :)

I think as long as you get back on plan you will be ok. We all have off days :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd drink plenty of water to help flush all the rubbish through which will also help with any bloating or water retention and then just mentally write the whole deal off as a wobble :) you can reduce your syns a bit for the rest of the week if you want but don't do that if you think depriving yourself of a few treats would make you wobble again!! I find that if I have a bad day I usually get away with it.....but if I let that one bad day turn into a bad three days then it's painfull come WI day!!!!

I'd drink plenty of water to help flush all the rubbish through which will also help with any bloating or water retention and then just mentally write the whole deal off as a wobble :) you can reduce your syns a bit for the rest of the week if you want but don't do that if you think depriving yourself of a few treats would make you wobble again!! I find that if I have a bad day I usually get away with it.....but if I let that one bad day turn into a bad three days then it's painfull come WI day!!!!

^^^^^ This. Wonderful advice, Legomom!

Well done you for getting back on plan! We've all had our days when we've self-sabotaged, but the important thing is that it stays as a day and doesn't continue! When I've done things like this, I've made sure I've stayed at the lower end of my syns. I'd still have some so I didn't end up feeling deprived, but maybe not as many as I'd have on a normal day :p Good luck with getting back on track!

Back