Bulging out of dresses

PinkLadee

I girls, went wedding dress shopping yesterday. Fab day BUT it really hit home how badly I've let myself go. A lot of the sample dresses were too small for me and I had back fat bulging over the top - the horror!
I was trying not to let it bother me but my 3 bridesmaids are so skinny, I really need to get thus weight off. Gym bag is in the car for tomorrow :)

I found my first look for dresses really demoralising too - trying a dress on that doesnt even fasten at the back or is laced so tight you like a prepared piece of pork for the sunday roast is hardly good for the ego! I ended up ordering mine when I hadnt even seen what it looked like with the zip fastened up!!!! (I did find a place a few weeks ago who stocked the same dress in a 14 sample and it looked fab!! - my avatar is the size 10 model in it!).
I know they cost a lot of money to have samples in store but surely if they had a 10 and a 14 or 16 all bases would be covered!

It's fab, you'll be so pretty in it :)
I forgot that wedding dresses are strange sizes. I'm a 12 in normal clothes do a 14 or 16 in a wedding dress, not good for the ego!

Back