Bullion

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sparkle, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can't stand black coffee... and water gets a bit boring after 3 or 4 litres (hopefully going to get some CD flavourings at some stage). But I really like hot drinks... I know bullion is allowed on LL, but is it okay to have it on CD? And if so how much?

Thank you! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Sparkle

Cambridge do a vegetable based drink flavouring which is fine on the diet.

The problem with Marigold Boulillion is that it is around 22% salt and is a killer for water retention.

Thanks

M.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you go for the CD Savoury drink, you can have 1 teaspoon per day and know you're not doing your plan any harm! :)

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you both very much, and thanks icemoose for the tip about the salt content! :D

6. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I believe Marigold make a low salt version of their vegetable bouillon but I have not found it in my supermarket and the CD stuff is probably better anyway

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.