Bundle starts Slimming World

Welcome Bundle - I have been on SW for a week after losing 2 stone 10 lbs in 8 weeks on Lipotrim...like you I am 5ft 2" and am aiming for 11stone..which suits me fine...I have a long way to go!!

I am also obsessed with the thought I'm eating to much...I'm also wary that I might put on a couple of pounds whilst my body readjusts:(

Good luck with your weight loss:D

Hi Bundle,

I go on a Wednesday night, I've been tonight and I've lost 4lbs, I am really pleased because it's a * week too !

Don't be down hearted Bundle 0.5 lb is nothing, it sometimes takes yourbody a day or two to adjust......and maybe you are due a * week?

You'll lose next week, I'm sure :D:D

We've all been there hun, that's why we have a weight problem, but you know this forum is full of people who will understand what you're going through and be here to help:D

ps is your photo taken at Discovery Cove?

I love Florida too Bundle - last year I bought a timeshare, and I'm going to stay in it for the first time in Sept :D

Been about 9 times to the sunshine state the funny thing is, I feel ever so slim when I'm there:D:D:D

Last edited:
It's ok to have a blow out after WI, you have the whole week to recover. I find that sometimes when people say they have stuck to it 100% they've not actually eaten enough! Remember, this isn't a diet it's a lifestyle and for it to work you really do have to eat lots of free food. Draw a line under it and it will fall off next week x

Back