Buon giorno

Angel155

I thought as I had access to free wifi in the villa I would pop in to say hi from Italy.
Rome is amazing, well worth a visit! Dreading stepping on the scales when I get home on Saturday, but I know I can get back on track. Eating on holiday is no longer going to ruin my diet. Even though I have been eating, I have not felt the compulsion to binge all day. I think I may have finally learnt to say no thanks when I am offered food :eek:

Well must go now, I can hear the pool calling me!!

enjoy the rest of your holiday hun.xx

enjoy your holiday xx

enjoy your holiday x

great to hear from you! Great attitude too! I am on hols in two week and I have chosen to eat while I am there, but I know as soon as I get back home, I will be starting the diet straight away, I am determined!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday x

Enjoy your holiday and well done for being good and not pigging out whilst still enjoying yourself

Well I am back

And I have put on 5.3 kg :eek: We got home at 1 am this morning, we came home via Neuschwanstein Castle (Chitty Bang Bang castle).

Anyway, back on CD now. I am not seeing it as a restart, more of a diversion. I just think if I hadn't started CD I would now be my old weight plus 5.3 kg whereas I am still 4+ kg lighter than when I started.

I used to look forward to food, but for the past 4 days or so, I have been looking forward to getting back to my packs. Looking forward to getting back in ketosis and posting how much holiday weight I have lost :)

great attitude hun, well done.xx

Back