Burger King..Mini Angus Kids Meal?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Lainie10, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyone know points for mini angus burger and small fries? Cheers peeps :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Small fries are 3.5 according to the Eat Out guide, it doesn't have the Mini Angus though... The Angus is 10.5 and a junior Whopper is 6 where a normal Whopper is 11, so maybe go for 5.5 for the mini Angus? just a guess though :)

EDIT I used Starlight's link, out of curiosity. Mini Angus is 5 points :) Cheers Starlight! Incidentally one of the managers at work is called Angus, so this amuses me... haha

Was it nice?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The Mini Angus burger is listed on their site, on the link to the nut value :)

6. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys :) I checked my eating out guide and was quite distressed when I couldnt see the mini :(

Auburn, they were yummy :) :) worth every point in it :) I actually felt the difference from being on WW as I sat there with my kids meal (ha ha!)...Halfway through the burger, I actually began to feel full....It's great! :)

xx

7. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    That's really good, it's great when you start not "needing" as much food innit!!!

Might give this a go when I'm on my hols next week - no doubt we'll be in a BK or Maccy Ds at some point!!!

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit I think points wise McDs is great if youre taking kids, 6 nuggets are 4 points I htink and small fries 3.5 throw in a large diet coke and thats not bad for your points value

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    yeah i love mds points wise chicken mayo is 4.5 and mcChicken in 6 which for what you get is v good i feel, i normally have happy meal 4 nuggets 2.5 and small fries 3.5 6 points and your in heaven :D

Auburn likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.