Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Burger King..Mini Angus Kids Meal?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Lainie10, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyone know points for mini angus burger and small fries? Cheers peeps :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Small fries are 3.5 according to the Eat Out guide, it doesn't have the Mini Angus though... The Angus is 10.5 and a junior Whopper is 6 where a normal Whopper is 11, so maybe go for 5.5 for the mini Angus? just a guess though :)

EDIT I used Starlight's link, out of curiosity. Mini Angus is 5 points :) Cheers Starlight! Incidentally one of the managers at work is called Angus, so this amuses me... haha

Was it nice?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The Mini Angus burger is listed on their site, on the link to the nut value :)

6. Lainie10

Lainie10 Mini-Addict :)

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys :) I checked my eating out guide and was quite distressed when I couldnt see the mini :(

Auburn, they were yummy :) :) worth every point in it :) I actually felt the difference from being on WW as I sat there with my kids meal (ha ha!)...Halfway through the burger, I actually began to feel full....It's great! :)

xx

7. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    That's really good, it's great when you start not "needing" as much food innit!!!

Might give this a go when I'm on my hols next week - no doubt we'll be in a BK or Maccy Ds at some point!!!

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit I think points wise McDs is great if youre taking kids, 6 nuggets are 4 points I htink and small fries 3.5 throw in a large diet coke and thats not bad for your points value

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    yeah i love mds points wise chicken mayo is 4.5 and mcChicken in 6 which for what you get is v good i feel, i normally have happy meal 4 nuggets 2.5 and small fries 3.5 6 points and your in heaven :D

Auburn likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.