Burger king -syn free meal!

Hayley_l_jones

I managed a trip to burger king today and their grilled chicken salad is completely free! Not much chicken so I got some extra chargrilled chicken fillets which are also free.

U sure? Wen I worked there many moons ago the flame grilled chicken had a coating on it...made the chicken slippy so was a struggle to get them from the fridge to the broiller (the equipment that grills them) without dropping them. may have changed since tho

this is good to know burger king is the Saturday after swimming treat, I have refused to go in as the smell would be too much for me to handle, so we get the drive through and the kids miss out on playing in the soft play area. This week is going to be different :)

I also had the grilled chicken salad last week at BK and it didn't seem as there was anything coating the chicken. And the chap gave me a portion of Heinz sweet chilli sauce for a dressing as they had no dressings and this was 2syns, tho I only tried half and it was nice as it was just plain salad and chicken otherwise but still better than missing out :)

Omg I could murder a whopper right now :(

In macdonald they do bags of carrots too, so you could get the chicken and bacon salad with carrots to bulk it up. I'm sooooo going to do this if OH wants a macdonald s

Back