burgers!?

gemma_

Silver Member
really fancy burgers i got recipe off sw site for burger itself however lowest syn cobs idound is 8 1/2 syns any1 know any lower?

Do you have a local butcher that does syn free stuff? Our local one does kebabs, sausages and burgers, all Syn Free and SW tested and authorised.

no :( ... theres a guy that goes our sw club who brought some from his butchers syn free but i dnt drive so quite away out 4 me :( i dnt mind making them myself just cob im struggling with :(

I use the tesco healthy living wholemeal rolls. 1 counts as a HexB, so if you're doing a red day you could have 2. Because I do EE, I tend to make 2 burgers and stick them in 1 roll with some bacon and cheese (HexA) and lots of salad & sweet potato wedges, with 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (1 syn) yummy!

I use the tesco healthy living wholemeal rolls. 1 counts as a HexB, so if you're doing a red day you could have 2. Because I do EE, I tend to make 2 burgers and stick them in 1 roll with some bacon and cheese (HexA) and lots of salad & sweet potato wedges, with 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (1 syn) yummy!

that sounds yummy :) ........ im going try this! ...

im doing a bbq for my step daughters 21st on saturday, im doing the cooking and im trying to be strong , but i love the burgers, anyone know any supermarket ones that are the lowest syn values?

oh really? thankyou :)

We made some really yummy burgers today - put 2 pieces of lean bacon, 500g extra lean mince, dried mixed herbs, one red onion and one egg yolk into a food processor and chop until all mixed finely. Form into burger shapes, leave to chill in the fridge for 20/30 minutes and fry with fry light. You could also add chilli and/or garlic and we did add two slices of Weight Watchers Danish Malted bread (with crusts off), but I think they'd be fine without.

Back