burlesque party

buffydog

Silver Member
hi,
i`ve woken to find an invite in my inbox..........to a burlesque party.
now i`m happy with my weightloss, but i dont think i can dare go to this extreme!!!!!!!!!!!

any ideas on what i can wear to this party that doesn`t have all my flabby bits hanging out.

Corset would be brilliant hun! You can also get some really good bum lifting, thigh sculpting tights now. All you have to do now is find something to cover the middle bit!:D
BTW I'm glad I'm not the only one up at stupid o'clock today!

Morning, Kippaxmum on this sit went to one on halloween, she's lost tons of weight and looked fab in a basque she got from e-bay. I think she's still got a photo up....
Good luck

oooohhhhhhhhhh thanks, if any one knows the link to the photo that`d be great.
i`m looking forward to it, just really want my loose skin to stay hidden.

i have to get up around 6am just to get an hours peace before i wake kids, perfect time for porridge.

Ohh that is gorgeous!!!! really really nice... have a fab time x

I had a burlesque hen weekend and it was fantastic.. i was a size 20/22 and i wore a corset which looked pretty good and a furry bolero to hide the tops of my arms and my back fat, 3/4 length trousers with lace round the bottom and fish net tights underneath with heeled boots and made a bustle out of some net and pinned it to the back of my trousers also feathers in the hair..
and i dont mind looking at the photos really as the corset was fab!!! look on ebay there are LOADS
have fun x

sorry i see you have picked something, my friend had that on in red and it looked hot good quality as well
xx

Wow that is stunning, you'll look gorgeous - let us know what you decide on.

Back