Burpy/Fullness

dolly_daydream

Does anyone get a really full feeling after having only a little bit of shake or soup? Accompanied by the burps :eek:

I'm just wondering if I should feel that full or if its something to do with me?

Is there anything in the Exante to make u feel fuller?

Ok I got my soup down alright but it was a struggle and it weirded me out a bit if I'm honest :confused:

xx

I don't find they make me feel any fuller than just a cup of coffee does

maybe its something to do with my stomach thats what I'm worried about....spose it could just be all settling down to it. I could have stopped eating after about 2 or 3 spoons. I feel proper bloated!! Hoping it improves with time but be interested to see if anyone else experiencing it.xx

I found this the first time I tried Exante. Everyday I was full after 1/4 of my soup or shake but I still managed to get it all down. You need to make sure you finish all 3 of your packs, if you find this difficult then it might be worth splitting your soup powder into two and having two smaller portions instead of one big one and the same with your shakes and bars.

Good idea flab buster I didnt think about that, I might try it tomorrow and see how it goes....ps I'm always fine with the bars, only found it last night with my banana shake and then really badly today with the tomato and basil soup. I'm still burpin now nearly an hr and a half later lol!!xx Excuse me :D:D

lol! I sometimes have a windy/fullness. I think it is down to swallowing air while drinking water and shakes...Its nowhere near as bad as what it was at the beginning (Im in week 5 now) ..I reckon it should settle for you soon :) ..In the meantime the wind is better out than in!! :)

Well I've decided to split my packs today, especially as I woke up with a head ache coming on. So I've started the day with half a vanilla shake with coffee and it made me feel much better and was far easier to stomach. Thanks for the tip, I'm actually going to do it with every pack today. :) xx

Back