Business name suggestions!

sareypoop

Hi everyone!

In the next few weeks I am setting up my own business hand designing and painting door signs mainly for kids rooms. Only trouble is I'm stuck for a business name and now need to set up a website, twitter and Facebook page and an email address!! I thought you lovely lot might have an idea!! Eventually I will also be painting memory boxes and name cubes so need a name which will cover everything! Help!! Xxx

hi, love the sound of your business venture! I make and sell mixed media canvas pictures but only as a hobby so no need for an official name!
thinking of names is sooo hard, my OH is a self employed IT technician and it took us week to find one for him!

There are sooo many on facebook right now I think you need something really punchy! have you had any thoughts at all so far? x

Not really no. I want something that isn't obvious what it is so potential customers have to look. Along the same lines as funky pigeon etc.

hmmm... ok, would you want your name or initials in the title or for it to be obvious that is it craft related or more gift related?

something like...
Krafty Kat (just seen the cat in your pic)
The Gift-Gaff

do you want it to reflect anything personal about you, do you want a funky name or a subtle name, id have a look on facebook at the names that stand out most to you, for me its happy vintage and little A designs that i think of when i wanna see whos doing what on facebook x

I quite like Krafty Kat. I wanted something quite funky. Something people are drawn to. It's so hard!! The idea of what I wanted to do was so easy, the name is just a nightmare!

Let Us (as in letters!!!) In *** but then I think you need another word which describes children but can't think of one, sorry I'm not to good at this kind of thing :rolleyes:

Yes, I have a 4 month old little boy called Archie. I was also thinking of doing something with my cats name Belle. Not sure though!!

hmm... what about....
archies antics
a little bit of prettiness
belle designs

I think it needs to be something quite generic in case you change the projects you do or add more to your collections.

Love this one!

Thanks :) Just googled it to check and there is a paintball place called this, and a childrens art studio in america using the name. But since we are talking about a uk venture and as long as it's made clearly different to the paintball place I reckon it's still a goer! Know lots of hairdressers for example with the same names as each other, "cut above" "cutting edge" etc

How about ArchieBelle Crafts - That way you could have initials of ABC and incorporate them in marketing. I know that you think it might be weird - but only you would know that you're named after a boy, a cat and a hobby!!!

Back