Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Hi everyone, hope your all well xx. Not been posting due to too much stress. I've not strictly been on woe either.

However, I WI today and to my surprise I've dipped into the 9's at 9'11!! Yayyyyyy I was simply so happy I had to record it on here! I'd love to lose another 7lbs and aim for 9'4 as with my shape I'll be a 8-10 at that weight.

Hope your all winning xxx.

Hia busy, absolutely cracking news to come back to :) :) :) you go girl, I'm behind you literally and can't wait to see the illusive 9s again. Well done!!!!!!!! Sorry you've been stressed though :(

Have to record this, I am now 9.7 on the nose!! Can't tell you how joyful I am! I even tried a size 8 coat on, which fit perfectly, although I bought the 10 for comfort. Woohoo!

Thanks Toni xx. Up a bit today with 9.8, not too fussed with that. Gonna upload some Pilates before and afters in a bit x.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385554780.684445.jpg

Well done busy, hope you are doing well? Whats the weight now? I was seduced by everyone saying eat it's Christmas and so I'm back at 10.2 from my 9.11 :( but I'm ignoring Christmas and back on track today. Getting harder though.

Your body looks fab! I'm super jealous.

Morning busy, great weight losses.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone hope your all doing good. I've not been on here due to suffering a lot of stress. I became really depressed and went in to fluoxetine. Been taking those for 6 weeks now and can see the fog lifting and feeling a little better.

Woe wise I've not been too bad and have maintained pretty well. I've not been strict nor crazy off the wagon and maintained, so happy with that. Not sure of weight but all my tight stuff still fits.

Want to do a 4 week challenge of being good and hopefully lose a little before valentines.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389602683.254156.jpg

Want to keep a record, so have uploaded. Hopefully will see a difference in 4 weeks.

Busy x.

Back