Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Hey gorgeous so good to see you back! xxxx

So sorry things have been so rough for you lately, but I'm so pleased you can see that better times are coming, you deserve all the best.

Sxxxxx

Hey busy, welcome back chicka! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling to well lately and good news thenfog is lifting. What's yout 4 week challenge going to involve. You going back to kettles or stick with the pilates? Good luck what ever you decide, we're herer for support x

Hi Hun - thank youuuuuuuu mwah xx. Well I WI and I'm still 9.7 so I won't want to lose more than 3-4lbs down to 9.4. This challenge is more to do with having control in my life than weight loss. Gonna be sticking with the Pilates I'm not bored of it yet and makes me feel great after I've done and does help to tone without having to get too hot and sweaty xx.

Thank you for reading and replying x.

Hey gorgeous so good to see you back! xxxx

So sorry things have been so rough for you lately, but I'm so pleased you can see that better times are coming, you deserve all the best.

Sxxxxx

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your one in a million Suzy-woozy xxxxx.

Hi busy so nice to see you back!

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling good - I've been there so I know how much it stinks.

so glad to hear you are getting through it and coming out the other side x

Hello busy
sorry to hear you have not been well, take care if yourself, remember we are all here for you, take care hon x

Thank you Sandra and jonsgirl - than you for your kind words, means a lot xx.

Good morning all,

Had a ok day yesterday. Did my Pilates, it's the 10min solution one with Lara Hudson. I did two sets of the abs, legs and sculpting for arms. I'm really enjoying it, feel so good after I do it.

Yesterday's menu

B 3 boiled eggs
L lettuce and dollop of cheese and onion sandwich filler
D chicken curry

S some Camembert and 2 squares of Lindt 70%.

Hope you all have a great day x.

Hi good morning x.

Have not been able to get on via app and it's been too slow on safari. Has anyone else had any problems?

Nothing new to report, still plodding along. Hope you all have a great day x.

Hi busy good to see you:). I like pilates but can't cope with 50% of it specifically the floor work. It's either killing my knees or triggering my sciatica :eek: so i like to call my belly dancing pilates to music - plus standing too;). Hope all well xx

Hi busy good to see you:). I like pilates but can't cope with 50% of it specifically the floor work. It's either killing my knees or triggering my sciatica :eek: so i like to call my belly dancing pilates to music - plus standing too;). Hope all well xx

Good to see you too Katie xx. Shame that Pilates does that, best to stay away then. Would love to do belly dancing too, your so cool ;-)

Setting Saturday as my wi day for this 4 week challenge. I've done the deed this morning and I'm now 9.4, which means I've lost 3lbs this week!

Back