Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Was looking forward to it more, but with the problems there now, I am more anxious about it, which is a shame :(

Awe Lynne how awful you feel this way about your long awaited trip. Just tell them all to grow up and sort their B.S out in a grown up fashion or else just stay out of each other's way!!

Hi all, yesterday was a terrible day emotion wise, I was so very low and frustrated with myself for it! Made a visit to the docs as I couldn't focus on anything. She was so good at listening and said it must be due to the implant being taken out - apparently it takes a few weeks for hormones to settle down.

Stayed ok diet wise, so at least I have a little control in my life. Feeling really lethargic but gonna prise myself of this chair and do a little Pilates to kick start my day.

Hope your all winning xx.

Pilates not done :-/ need serious words with myself!

Menu

B eggs mushrooms
L slow cooked lamb and a lil salad
D leak soup

S hot choc made with soya

Kids puke, the onlookers should be ashamed! One of mine did it on the table at a Harvester once :D
You need to give yourself some time for the hormones to regulate. Maybe some relaxation techniques would help? I got an app called digital pill and it came with a free short relaxation audio - not that I've had time to listen to it lol.

Kids puke, the onlookers should be ashamed! One of mine did it on the table at a Harvester once :D
You need to give yourself some time for the hormones to regulate. Maybe some relaxation techniques would help? I got an app called digital pill and it came with a free short relaxation audio - not that I've had time to listen to it lol.

Hi Lisa xx, hope your doing good x (heard all about the exercise you've been getting lol). Re puke - Peterborough is a very unfriendly place, that's just how it is.

Thanks for the that, gonna give it a go x. Everything seems such a big effort at the minute.

Yes to the above - plus see if you can take 30 minutes out and have a lovely soothing hot bath with lots of bubbles (soap - or champers - or both), with some of your favourite music xxxx

Ah Hun at least if it's the implant the horrid feeling will settle soon x def take some time out for yourself if you can!! I have discovered the joy of doing my hair in the mornings and putting on a little make up!! Sounds silly but it really perks me up!! X

Thanks Toni and suse I will try xx.

Meg - I'm exactly the same, in that taking time to get ready and doing my hair and make up nice is the only thing making me feel good. I have vowed never to leave the house frumpy again, every night a maje a special effort to get organised so I have enough time to get ready properly :).

I am truly sorry about all the whining in my diary lately. It must be a right bore reading my posts. I'm hoping to be back to my busy bouncy self soon.

Don't be silly hun, you have been through the wringer lately and I think we're all honoured that you choose to share it with us xxx

But here's to happier days - starting today! :)

Awe Lynne how awful you feel this way about your long awaited trip. Just tell them all to grow up and sort their B.S out in a grown up fashion or else just stay out of each other's way!!

Fortunately its only one couple, but its a biggie. Oh well, we will have to see. Lots of people to see. Which reminds me, I need to be making arrangements for visits.....

Good plan Busy I leave the house frumpy all the time and pray I don't run into anyone I know, but usually do. Whine away honey, that's what we're here for x

Hiya!!

Lynne - don't let them ruin your trip, I'm sure you'll have a fab time xx.

Suse - mwa for being you xxxxx.

Val - I was completely the same before until I thought no more rushing around for every other thing and not making any time for myself.....I feel much better for making the effort in the mornings. I don't go to the towie extreme but I never go out before I look decent anymore,

Woah - I can see thurs being pretty stressful. Been on the go all day, school run to uni, uni straight to school, took kids for tea, then swimming lessons, rushed home to do homework, straight into the kitchen to cook dinner for DH and DB straight into bath n bedtime.! Cream crackered! Think the men are going to sort their own dinner on thurs, although don't think they'll like that.

Foods been okayish but not brilliant - won't bore with details. I don't think I'll see a loss this week as I can usually tell in how I fit into stuff if I do.

Hope your all winning lovelies xx

Wow you are super busy!!!! I am sure they can manage doing their own or even get a takeaway sorted x fingers crossed on the scales tomorrow! X

Wow you are super busy!!!! I am sure they can manage doing their own or even get a takeaway sorted x fingers crossed on the scales tomorrow! X

Hi meg, hope we all see good losses. I'm not sure I will though.....too many nuts and dark choccies this week.

Great big sts for me this week so a little disappointed as I want 5-8lbs off this month. Not a good start to October really.

I knew it would be this way as;

Had mixed nuts most days
Had aldi 5g choc everyday!
Has lady week earlier in week
Not been to park properly either

On the plus side went to the boys harvest festival yesterday wearing skinny jeans, heels and a fitted peplum blazery type jacket and felt really good :), after a whole week of 'feeling' huge and not being comfortable in my skin at all. Enjoyed the harvest festival made me reminiscent of childhood :). Does anyone remember harvest festival when you took fresh stuff from your garden (I always took my dad's pears and granny apples) and all the elderly would come to the school and were given the food after? Well they only take non-perishables and only parents attend no; message was still non the same I guess - even more important today's children should learn of the needy in today's world of consumerism.

Well, yes you have had a lot against you THIS week, but I feel sure you will be impressed next week if you keep at it with the diet. Its the way it happens with me, and I hope same applies to you. Fingers crossed :)

Well, yes you have had a lot against you THIS week, but I feel sure you will be impressed next week if you keep at it with the diet. Its the way it happens with me, and I hope same applies to you. Fingers crossed :)

Yes, I know it's typical of Atkins to have fits and starts. Hope it's a better week next week.

Back